Why Me??

"Thank you all so much for attending our concert!" I smile, waving out to all the fans, our first ever concert was finished and it was the most thrilling time ever, SEVENTEEN's first concert in Korea.

I waved Manager-Doogi on stage, "Take a photo of us and the fans, please." I ask him, handing him my phone before running over to the boys, sliding into Joshua who puts an arm around me. 

The fans leaned in to try get into the frame, a few snippets were taken before we waved goodbye to the fans, heading backstage for the staff to congratulate us on our first concert, we bowed to them, thanking them for their hard work.

As I go to clean up my dressing room, my phone was buzzing, it was the group's social media we all had access to and I had posted the photo of us and the fans to the group's social media account. 

Scrolling through the comments, some comments struck my heart a little, I could feel a small tear rolling down my cheek before I wiped it away and told myself to ignore it but then, it got all too much for me to handle. 

❛no offense to pledis or anything but... why did they put that girl in the group? it's honestly ruining everything, it doesn't feel right... please take her out.❜

❛ew, i hate the girl! she sounds like a cow when she sings!! i bet she's taking some credit from the songs just so she can be liked, poor woozi oppa!!❜

❛one thing: kick elyse out. she doesn't deserve to be there! she's ruining everything, pledis, i think a pledis girl got lost and ended up in a boy band!❜

❛three words: elyse must go.❜

Taking a deep breath, I stagger to the mirror and look at myself, "Am I really ruining the group?" I question, trying to keep myself from crying until a knock on the door startled me, shit... i haven't finished packing.

"ELYSE! ARE YOU DONE?!" it was Dino.
"Nearly, I'll be out soon, oppa." I shout back, trying hard not to stutter.

Shoving the rest of my belongings inside my bag, I wipe my eyes and pull a confident face, marching outside to meet with the rest of the boys who waited for me, looking suspiciously at me.

"Are you alright, Eunyoung?" questioned S.Coups, placing a hand on my shoulder
"Just fine, oppa. Let's go." I tried to change the subject but that wasn't possible with stubborn members who wouldn't let it go
"I don't believe you." bluntly said Jeonghan, I rolled my eyes before feeling my phone vibrate in my bag, I mentally curse to myself.

Immediately, Seungkwan grabs my bag and pulls out my phone, he winced when he saw the screen full of comments from social media, "Look at this..." he shows the phone to S.Coups who turns away.

"I-I tried to ignore them... but it got too hard. A-Am I really ruining the group?" I look down, fiddling with the strap of my bag before Hoshi held my hand, squeezing it. Gosh, his skin was soft and smooth.

"Eunyoung-ah, the group wouldn't be complete without you: 13 boys, I girl and 3 units equals SEVENTEEN. Just ignore them, they're just jealous, okay? No group is perfect, we love you and, so do all the real CARATs out there." he smiles, bringing me into a hug that turned into a group hug. 

"It's okay if you smile sometimes when you think of me , I'm fine thank you... thank you."