Little Lost Maknae

Our second mission wasn't something we were proud of but nevertheless, we still faced the critiques of the judges and used them to improve our future performances.

Today is our day off. So, we are sleeping beauties and there was no way, Seungkwan, was going to wake me and my roommates up. I locked the door and fell into dream land with music in my ears. What a treat it was. 

Unfortunately, that didn't last long as we could hear Seungkwan trying to wake up Woozi using his horrible singing method trick. 'Can he just be quiet.' I groan and my roommates agreed. 'He needs to learn to seal his lips.' moaned Wonwoo. 'PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!' Dino shouted. Earning chuckles, it went peaceful again. 'Praise you Dino.' I mumbled before zonking out. 

'WAKE UP!' shouted Vernon. Not him as well, I groaned and looked at myself. 'Holy Carat, my hair.' I gasped. I crawled under my covers with hopes for earning more sleep but nope, S.Coups picked me up and carried me out. 'AISH! AISH! It's so cold.' I pout. I got changed:

It is a lazy day so I dressed according to how I feel, which may I say is feeling like shit and grey

It is a lazy day so I dressed according to how I feel, which may I say is feeling like shit and grey. I crawled to the lounge and Mingyu was making breakfast. 'Here maknae.' he handed me a plate of eggs, hashbrowns and bacon. 'Thank you.' I smiled and dug in. 

We then decided to go out and explore. What a horrible idea. I got separated from the group after seeing a huge panda plushie and matching onesie. I only just realized when I turned around. 'Oppas...' I called out. No response. 

I brought the onesie and wore it since I was freezing. 

I walked out and started searching for them

I walked out and started searching for them. I mainly looked out for Mingyu since he is gigantic. I went down every street, into every shop and brought some things. It was afternoon and I brought myself a coffee. I started tearing up, I felt so lost without them. I may look stupid in a panda onesie but I don't care. I see others walking around in pajamas.

I sat in the corner booth by the window. Tears threatened to fall and I felt so scared without them. I sighed and continued to stare out the window. I would check my phone but it is dead. Yeah, I forgot to charge it, very smart move, Eun-young. Very smart. 

I saw a beach near by and walked to it. I sat down and looked at the ocean. Beautiful. I checked my bag and brought out my snacks. I munched on them as I thought of my oppas. 'Are they looking for me?' 'Are they worried?' 'Do they know where I am?' 

~ Meanwhile... SEVENTEEN's POV

'We've lost Eun-young!' screamed Dino after realizing she wasn't with them. 'MY BABY!' Jeonghan cried. They split up while Seungcheol tried to comfort Jeonghan. 'I hope she is okay.' he sighed. They felt bad for losing a 12 or 13 year old girl in the big city of Seoul.

Panicking, they started searching. No-where. 'The last time I saw her, she was looking at a panda onesie through a window.' noted Mingyu. Jeonghan was trying his best not to freak out. 'We need to find her.' Hoshi said. Nodding, they were designated areas to search.

'Look! LOOK EVERYWHERE!' he ordered as the units raced off. Hip-hop took the main route, performance sprinted towards the beaches and parks while the vocal scampered towards the shops. They had to find Eun-young before the manager realizes they lost her.

She could be anywhere and she could be scared. What if something happened to her? Feeling absolutely stupid, they were not going back until they found her and... most importantly... calmed Jeonghan down because they lost his baby.

~ Back to Eun-young

It was getting dark and I wanted to be reunited with them. Feel safe as I walked through the park. I missed them and didn't realize how much until I know how long I've been without them. 

I sat on a swing and tears fell. I lowered my head as I thought about them. 'Eun-young... is that her?' I heard a voice. I looked up and saw the performance team. 'OPPAS!' I wave to them. They crush me in a hug. 'We're so sorry we lost you. Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" they bombarded me with questions. 

'I'm fine. I missed you guys loads. It was scary not having you here with me.' I admitted. I held Jun's hand as we walked back. 'Jeonghan was so worried that we lost you.' Dino said. 'Jinja?!' I gasp. 'Ne.' they replied. 'Do you like my onesie?' I mumble. 'Yeah, you look so cute.' The8 pinched my cheeks. I grumble and rub my cheek. 

We looked for them and found them in a park. 'OPPAS!' I shouted, tears spilling. They all looked at us and Jeonghan gaped it towards me. I sprinted towards him and hugged him hard. 'Oh my precious baby... I'm so sorry we lost you.' he cried. 'It's alright. It was scary tho. I thought I would never find you guys.' I confessed. 

We hugged and I was now no longer allowed to be out of their sight. Walking in front of them with Jeonghan holding my hand and Vernon holding my other one. We walked home while I kept quiet. We got to the dorm and ordered takeouts. 

I slept in my room with Jeonghan checking up on me to make sure I haven't escape. Wonwoo soon entered and poked my cheek. 'Wae...' I said groggily. 'Sleep with me... so you don't escape at night.' he offered. I hopped into his bed and fell asleep.