AOA7 (2)

OH SHIT.

Doing a lackadaisical attempt of pivoting around, I'm greeted with seven pairs of eyes all staring down at me with amusement fused that leaned sassily against the wall as if they were a bunch of mean girls coming to confront the nerd.
Jinyoung ended the call, he slowly approaches me, stalking me like prey as I wanted the ground to swallow me whole at this very moment, where was Harry Potter when you needed him?

"Hey oppa, fancy seeing you here." my nerves got the best of me, trying not to think about the torture I would ensue as I saw GOT7's manager laughing at my misery so I threw him my best 'go fuck yourself' face while planning my revenge on him.

"I should be saying that to you, Eunyoung. It's GOT7's concert so of course, I've got to be here." Jinyoung retaliated, Mark was signaled to bring out his phone and open Instagram, showing the fan-cam posted of me hiding behind the seats while they performed 'Miniskirt'.

"Imposter," I quickly snap, sweating madly before bolting off down the side of the arena
"You will never take me alive!" I yell, turning around the corner and making a bee-line for the stage door
"Is that a bet, Elyse?!" shouts Jackson, BamBam and Yugyeom, taking off running after me
"BET! I guess the others are just grandpas, you should change your name to Grandpa7!" I teased, hearing all of them gasp before taking off after me
"I'LL SHOW YOU GRANDPA, PARK EUNYOUNG!" roared JB

MINUTES LATER

"I know you're here, Elyse," Youngjae strolled around the room where I was hiding behind a couch, trying to keep my breathing to a minimum before a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me up, dang it.

"I found you!" he sang, smiling giddily
"How are you this strong? I'm a potato!" I question, looking at the two inches that make me look like I'm floating above the ground
"There's something called going to the gym--" he says but I interrupt him
"Effort, don't have it." 

Carrying me out, BamBam is right behind him after running up to us from another corridor, congratulating Youngjae and I smiled at him before I was placed down, trying to stabilize myself from the sudden dizziness. 

"Are we Grandpas now?" smirked Yugyeom
Holding my posture, I look him in the eyes, "Yes, yes you are." 
"How dare you?! I am not old... JB and Jinyoung are though..." whispers Jackson who avoids a swat to the head by Jinyoung and a kick to the leg by JB

Before I knew it, Mark had tackled me down to the floor and started tickling me mercilessly before everyone else followed along, grabbing a limb of body and tickled it relentlessly until BamBam found my sensitive spot on my neck.

"DAMN YOU GIRAFFE LEGS!" I scream out, flailing
"HAHA!" he laughs evilly until Jinyoung tells everyone to stop otherwise I'd would have died of suffocation from not being able to breathe. 

Panting, I still had a silly smile on my face, "I think she's gone crazy," Mark whispered as I curled slightly to continue laughing before I composed myself and straightened out my hair, "Geez, I'm out of breath." 

Jumping on BamBam, I yell out, "ONWARDS, GIRAFFE!" I shout, seeing his playful face of offense that I love to see when I know I'm starting to be annoying but he smiles before 'galloping' off towards the car where the manager waits.

"You are so dead, I swear to JiSoo Christ." I point my finger at him before following Jinyoung into the car and sitting beside the window, planning my revenge on GOT7's manager.
"I swear... you are going to go through hell and back," I murmur angrily, scrolling through my camera roll and coming along the pictures.

I send them on the group chat, showing both the boys and the girls before I'm dropped off at the IOI dorm, giving my goodbyes to everyone before I shout, "DON'T BE SURPRISED IF PHOTOS OF AOA7 TREND!" I race back inside to avoid being killed.