Unit Performance

Our third mission was to create a unit performance at a local park. The best unit wins.

Our leaders made a bet: first unit rest, second unit cleans rehearsal room and last unit cleans dorm. I did not agree to this, must get out of it... somehow. I know who to call.

'Yugyeom oppa... I need your help!' I secretly call him. 'Ne, what is it Youngie...' he replies. 'How do you get out of a bet that your leaders made without your permission?' I ask. He is silent before responding 'You can't but if you are really quiet... make the leaders do it instead. Use your maknae power on the crew and stuff... AEGYO WOMEN!" he joked. I hung up so the others wouldn't get suspicious. That was not okay. 

I mentally reminded myself to tell the manager, the staff, production crew and basically anybody with power over me and the boys. This was hopefully going to backfire on them well...

~ Time skip (too lazy)

We arrived at the park and set up. We then had to attract public members to watch the show. Mingyu gave us stickers to distribute out and we headed off in hope to make some new fans.

After an hour, we headed back to rehearse one last time. Oh, I also met with the required people and it is going to backfire... HARD. 'Okay, don't be nervous... conceal don't feel.' I told myself. I saw the crowd, damn, we attracted heaps of people. Hip hop went first then performance and finally vocal. We sang and it was so much fun. 

The crowd then voted on who should win and I was happy either way... The results were calculated and the hip-hop team won by a long shot while performance came second. Sadly, vocal came last. 'BEFORE, I let you kids go. An anonymous person told me about a bet going on...' he started and I was smirking inside. 'LEADERS!' he shouted and they stood up. 'You will do the cleaning one by one. Start with the rehearsal room then finish on the dorm. I want it done by... let's say tomorrow. Tomorrow afternoon.' he announced and left the room. 

'Okay, who told?' Hoshi demanded. Everyone looked around and I played innocent. Yugyeom was right, this was hard to hide it. We kept silent until I decided to speak up. 'I saw Vernon on the phone a lot.' I lied and he tried to defend himself before passing it to someone else. This turned into a very intense game of Mafia. I was laughing so hard inside and I needed to tell the truth... but how?

A/N: A cliff hanger... sorry.