Eunyoung's First Solo

WAIT, WHAT ABOUT ME?!

Before I could ask the burning question, the vice-president interfered to answer it for me as he assured me that I wasn't suddenly being kicked out of the group.

"No, Eunyoung, you're not being kicked out of the group," he started off as the nerves decreased slightly but not enough to fully calm me down as he continued to explain everything to us.

"We would just like you to demonstrate that you should be here by performing a solo at the next mission instead of being grouped with the boys, it'll be a good chance for us to see how much you've changed." he told me as I nearly fainted.

A solo, an entire song that I need to create and make a dance for within like 24 hours or something as I groan internally before hearing that there would be no more missions after this so this entire song needed to be perfection.

AFTER MEETING

I was currently cooking myself up in my rehearsal studio trying to gather ideas for this song I needed to perform as I looked through my old lyric book but just cringed and chucked it away. 

"Absolutely not," I said as I groaned before deciding to get some inspiration from other artist and as I listened to different groups and their song, I had gotten a rhythm going as I stared to jot down some lyrics.

Dino walked into my room, looking really glum as I turned to him and sighed, "What is going on, oppa?" I pause the music and usher him to sit down on the couch as he rambled to me how S.Coups and Woozi oppa don't believe in him.

Aish, those oppas are going to get their asses handed to them by me as I look at him, "Well, you got any ideas for your performance?" I ask him as he nods, showing me a list he created about potential ideas. 

"Oppa, you need to talk to S.Coups and Woozi oppa about these ideas. I do strongly believe they have faith in you and you just need to convey your ideas to them. They might not agree but it's alright, you guys can work together to form an idea." I stand up and tell Dino to remain here as I pick up Woozi's guitar.

"S.COUPS AND WOOZI, GET YOUR SORRY ASSES HERE!" I screamed for them, chasing them down the hallway as everyone stared at me as I tried throwing a random pair of shoes at them, hitting S.Coups in the head and missing Woozi completely. 

"EUNYOUNG, DON'T KILL THEM." Joshua shouted as I rolled my eyes before walking off back to the studio where Dino just looked at me blankly before running off to join his hyungs as I went back to work.

Why does it have to be only 24 hours?

Did I have a concept to my song, I guess...

My song didn't really have a theme, it just expressed many feelings I have locked inside of me as I decided to be risky and bring in a rap as well to show off my range of talents but since I don't write a lot of rap lyrics, it was challenging.

But, I can do it... with support from Buzmu of course as my official supporter. 

[This is part one of episode 5 of SEVENTEEN DEBUT PROJECT]

A/N: #THANKYOUPRISTIN, your talents were wasted at Pledis and they did the shittiest job in managing you, why don't Pledis just become like Big Hit and only manage boy groups?