17 Debut Project

"I think you all need more verification..." he says as we hang our heads low in shame.

Eight Hours Ago

"Hello everyone~!" Seungkwan says to the camera as I crawl into the shot along with DK and Joshua who were awake earlier than most of us. 

We were filming for the first episode of our reality show without knowing what it actually was and we decided to go wake up everyone so we can get ready.

The first victim on our list was Vernon who was asleep on the sofa, curled underneath the blanket as Seungkwan lifts the covers off him as I resist the urge to crawl underneath with him and shake him softly awake. 

"Oppa, wake up..." I whisper, having the weapon of Seungkwan at my side.

He turns over as I shrug before letting Seungkwan do his magic and we then approach Jeonghan who had just woken up from his nap along with Hoshi who was in a mind blank for freshly waking up.

Then came Woozi oppa who is a deep sleeper so I avoided that room as Seungkwan did his 'talent' that Woozi apparently likes... he's a liar.

"AYOO LADIES!! THIS YOUR STORY~!" he sang loudly to the music as I pictured him being beaten with Woozi's guitar as he sang Woozi awake and we attacked our next victim which was S.Coups.

He was curled in his blanket... naked, may I add on another sofa as I slowly crawled into his arms after he choked Seungkwan for messing with his nose(?) hairs and laid in his arms as DK filmed us having a small cuddle session.

"Aw, look father and daughter!" DK squealed as I looked up at him from S.Coups' embrace and rolled over to avoid looking at the camera but eventually everyone manages to get up as we sort breakfast out which happened to be leftovers from last night.

Two Hours Later

We were currently heading to our studio as we cleaned up and I took out the trash... let's not talk about that job, it's just the life of the maknae.

 let's not talk about that job, it's just the life of the maknae

[- purse]

"How do you feel Eunyoung about filming for our new reality show?" S.Coups asked me as I was walking alongside Wonwoo and looked at him then the camera.

"Nervous." I responded before engaging myself back into my music as we walked to the studio to meet with the producers of our show.

One Walk Later

"We made it!" I shout as Joshua follows behind me and smiles
"This is our studio!" both Joshua and Vernon say in English as I walk out into the corridor where there are numerous doors leading to different rooms for different purposes.

As everyone arrived, we walked up the stairs to meet with the production staff so they could enlighten us about this reality show we were sucked into as we were clueless about what it was going to be about.

Bowing to the two staff sitting at the head of the table, we grab our seats as I squished myself between S.Coups and Jun as the staff start off the meeting.

"Please tell us how you feel about this?" the male asked as we went around to everyone as they projected their thoughts about this reality show.

"Annyeong, SEVENTEEN maknae, Eunyoung ibnida, " I introduced myself to the production staff and the viewers who were watching this at home. 

"I am very nervous about filming this show but I will work hard and make sure I do my best. I hope I can mature during this show and become a more matured version of Park Eunyoung as well as learning some variety skills along the way." I said.

We then go through discussing about the advantages and disadvantages about having fourteen members then we talk about the show and what we want to accomplish during this show.

Then, they tell us to head to the bus waiting for us as we all pile in, nerves kicking in 100% as I feel my hands sweating a little bit, okay maybe a lot.

TO MBC DREAM CENTER!

Those sneaky production staff!! Aish!!!

We had arrived at MBC Dream Center which is one of the biggest broadcasting companies in South Korea and we had to take a lift to the strange room they had booked for us.

As we walked in, it was very large room and we saw the spotlight shining in a certain area as we instinctively formed a straight line as I pulled The8 towards me as he was struggling to find a spot.

Then, the true purpose of this project was revealed, 

"We will start SEVENTEEN project." 

Then, 'Dangerous' started playing which made all of us have a mental breakdown as Dino started off strong but then lost it as we performed this dance long ago back in 2012 when I had just joined.

There were some dances I didn't know since I wasn't in the group at the time they choreographed these dances so I stepped out for some of them 

After Mission

Even though, we had finished the 'Random Dance Play' mission of some of our old songs, we weren't finished and were asked to wait in a conference room for someone who wanted to speak to us.

It turned out to be the CEO but he wasn't wearing a smile when we greeted him in fact he looked a little disappointed as he sat down at the head of the table looking at each of us.

We talked about how the mission went to absolute custard and he wasn't happy about how it turned out.

"I think you all need more verification." he says as we hung our heads low in shame after being scolded for doing so poorly in the mission just then.

Then, he asked us something I didn't ever want to hear, "Now take off your rings and place them in the case." he asked us as we looked down at the ring that symbolized us as a member of SEVENTEEN.

We slowly pulled them off, my one took a little longer to come off but I pulled it off and placed it inside the case, we were all saddened by the fact we had to return our rings back to the CEO.

"I hope you will be able get your rings back and as for me, I want to return it to you too." he said as we all looked at the cases that contained one of the most important essentials to us about being a trainee.

Once he left, we all just sat in the tense silence before wrangling a conversation up, I know most of the boys had given up so much to become an idol and left school to be fully committed. 

All I know is that we will come back fighting and we will get those rings and our debut show case.