We did it

Today was here, the day of the showcase that would determine whether we debut or not. 

Our nerves were at peaking point as we rode in complete silence to the venue and were full of excitement knowing that all our hard work has led to this as we greeted all the staff members, touring ourselves around. 

The size of the stage just overwhelmed us as we just tried to take it all in before starting off rehearsals on stage as we needed to not only be perfect for the fans who traveled hours to get here but to also achieve our goal and debut.

Although it is a small audience, we are rehearsing a 100%, as if it is the real thing and talking over afterward to make sure everything is smoothed out as I listen to the songs to make sure they sound right. 

U-ie from After School was going to be our MC for the day.

[Eunyoung's outfit is the same as SEVENTEEN's outfit]

As the times ticks down, we were getting last minute touch ups as our nerves increased through the tense atmosphere and I was revising all the lyrics in my hand to make sure they were firmly cemented in.

Greeting After School who had graciously come to support us along with Rhymer 

It was time for the performance as we filed inside the stage as U-ie stood in front ready to present our showcase that we spent hours perfecting to make sure we were performing at the best we could be.

All of us were nervous as I silently prayed and we started performing our hearts out, making sure we were in perfect sync with each other as we danced.

I had to perform my solo song again since I had won the collaboration mission and we talked about everything, forgetting about the mission ahead of us as we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves as I and Seungkwan teamed up to go against The8 and Jun.

"I am a professional!" I shouted before twirling around the stage and jumping in random places across the stage as I obviously look more graceful than a professional B-Boy and Wushu master.

AFTER PERFORMANCE

We stand in a line as the CEO suddenly comes on stage as we bow in respect to him, he complimented us on our hard work with a small meaningful, heartfelt smile before replacing it with his poker face.

"How was it?" he asked as S.Coups answered for all of us.

"First of all, we couldn't see the audience seats really well so we didn't know it was filled up but I think we did show our best just as how we prepared," he answered as we nodded along to his words.

He nodded and continued talking to us about the entire show until he started talking about the rings, the things he took from us in the first episode due to our disappointing random dance play.

"When you first started this project, I wanted you to get your rings back with your own power and hands," he started off as I felt my heart beat shaking my body slightly as I tried to remain calm.

"I want to return them too," the pause in his voice made me panic slightly.

"I never thought I would say this, I don't have your rings." that sentence made my legs turn to jelly and feel like my entire life had fallen to my feet as I keep my composure and bit those tears back.

After a heavy silence, he instructed for us to turn back for only our family to appear causing the tears to stream down my face like a waterfall as I fall to my parent's feet and thank god for everything.

"I'm so proud of you, Eunyoung-ah. You've worked really hard." my father says as I continue to cry at their feet and thanking god again as I embrace them for the first time in years as I savor this feeling.

"Where's oppa?" I ask, looking around for him until I hear the voice of Jackson and I see them running towards me as I break down, even more, leaping into their embrace as I just cried harder and refused to let go of Jinyoung.

"Where's my hug?" BamBam pouted as I reached out to him, making grabby hands as he squeezed me tightly before handing me to my GOT7 appa who protectively hugged me before glaring at my members.

"I'm proud of you, dongsaeng!" Jinyoung holds out my ring and shoves it on my finger as I smile proudly at it as we go to stand in front of our family as I introduce the members to GOT7.

"This is GOT7, my brother is the idiot in front who is ugly af but I still love his ugliness." I feel a whack to the head as I whine before stomping on his foot and sigh before introducing the others, Jackson got along well with the China Line.

We were going to debut with the live showcase making all of us jump for joy, crying again once more as we perform 'Shining Diamond' for our families but end up crying instead of singing and dancing like sloths since we were too busy on crying.

Our dreams are finally becoming reality... this is it, the beginning of SEVENTEEN and the journey with our fans.