Meeting Vernon's Sister

The day had finally arrived for us to perform our respective pieces to the crowd of fans who have traveled long and far to watch us so we were under immense pressure to ensure we were delivering them great performances.

EUNYOUNG'S OUTFIT

"Ah, Eunyoung-ah, what can we expect from your performance?" asked one of the producers as I look at him and smirk,

"For it to be better than the rest." I stated as I heard a chorus of 'YAH' come my way as I went back to listening to the song, trying to make sure I've memorized all the lyrics to the song.

I wanted to show off my voice so I would be singing it live with nothing but tunes to guide me and there was no dance but just me, music and a microphone as I was told I was going last, so, after Team D.

AT THE VENUE

It was B-Boy theatre in Hongdae, there were no barricades separating us from the audience, it was purely the closest we've ever come to interacting with an audience and we started rehearsing as I made sure I was positioned center on the floor.

As we got ready, I decided to go out and greet the fans, since I had been prepped and ready, "ANNYEONG!" I shouted, receiving screams back as I go down the line until my eyes catch a certain girl.

"SOFIA." I say as she looks at me and smiles, "Annyeong eonnie, I'm here to watch my brother eagerly." she tells me as I hug her tightly, ensuring I greeted every fan I could before being dragged back into the theatre.

"Please anticipate all our performances, we will ensure we perform our best for the fans who came and cheer for us please. Thank you for your support." I bow to the fans before rushing inside a permanent smirk on my face.

Vernon approaches me, "Hey... who were you talking to outside?" he asks as I remember Sofia asking me not to tell Vernon she was here as I look at him and smile, "Oh... just a fan." 

He nods before we were needed inside to greet the fans.

PERFORMANCE TIME

We enter the theater to the screams of fans as we introduce our groups and explain our concept behind our performance we will be showing to everyone as I spotted Verbal Jint in the front and looked at Woozi.

"Annyeong, I am Park Eunyoung and I will be showing you all a refreshing ballad that I made. I hope that you sincerely enjoy it and you can connect with the lyrics deeply. To showcase my talents, I have also included a small rap." I talk about my performance before Team A started off everything.

"EUNYOUNG!" shouted Seungkwan as his group exited off the stage, "It's your turn." he pats me on the back as I nod, seeing the stool being placed as I walk on stage and bow to the fans before jumping on the chair and waiting for the music to begin.

[Credits to Skyswirl: YouTube]

As I sang, I made sure to convey all the messages I had placed in the lyrics as I started rapping, mentally prepared to start cringing.

"Those hurtful words deeply cut into my heart
It hurt but I bit my tongue and endured
I know I'm gonna heal
And I'm always looking up
Even if it's dark, I'm gonna find the light
I will smile, I will keep smiling
I'm a fighter, I won't ever give up
I'll keep flying, fly, fly again
My dreams wrap around the future me
I'ma just be me yeah only me
I'ma just be me yeah yeah..."

As I sang the last part of the song, the fans started clapping along as I tried not to cry but failed terribly before finishing the song, standing up and bowing to the fans as the applauded me.

Suddenly, the fans wanted to do a team dance battle as I sighed but agreed as I watched them dance as I just laughed before Seungkwan pushed me out as I panicked, looking around before composing a small dance on the spot.

Just an aerial into the splits before moving off the stage to jump on DK's back, "ONWARDS MY HORSE!" I shouted as he started running around which caused me to cling onto him for dear life as the fans just laughed at us.

AFTER SHOW

We stood in a line as we clapped for the judges who walked on and Woozi got his small fanboy moment as Rhymer immediately critiqued all of us for our lack-luster songs and said we could create better songs.

They went through each group, I was after Team D and he looked at me before nodding, "It was a good song, Eunyoung, you conveyed many emotions and stuck on one topic. It is hard, now, to present a song of messages but I think you pulled it off wonderfully." Verbal Jint commented as I bowed.

But, it wasn't up to the judges but the fans as the votes were tallied, "The winner is... EUNYOUNG!" I cheered and ran around the room, looking like a complete idiot as I fistbumped the air.

"HAHA! I win!" they all just laughed as I calmed down and stood proudly as it was time to find out the final mission, the one that would seal our fate forever.

"Capture the hearts of 1000 audience members..." I read off the card and sighed, this was going to be our toughest challenge yet. 

This was it, this would determine whether we debut or not so this performance has to count.