Time Slip Concert

A/N: This is a very sappy chapter, warning you all. If you cry easily, please don't read it especially with the video playing while you read it. You will cry. 

After not even a year, we sadly broke the news that IOI would be disbanding after many of the girls had groups they wanted to join back along with me, who had missed out on 3 comebacks with the boys due to IOI schedule conflicts.

Woozi offered to produce our final song together called 'Downpour' and I had helped him along with a few breakdowns knowing this will be our last song together probably forever unless we have a reunion which I highly doubt all 11 of us will participate in.

"I'm so sad, oppa," I sigh, staring at the completed song lyrics and wanting to just bawl out once again seeing that I've gone through my third box of tissues and my sixth rubbish bag after he pats me comfortingly.

"As much as I've missed the boys, IOI have become like my sisters, not that PLEDIS girls aren't family to me but... you know, we've bonded through these 10-11ish months." I tried to estimate how long I had been with the girls for.

SEVENTEEN were currently on-break from promoting 'Boom Boom' despite the urgent efforts I tried to make to participate but failed miserably due to my commitment with IOI sub-unit and other promotion events.

"We've got our final concert: Time Slip, in a couple months and, that'll be our final time as IOI forever... gosh, it so hard to let go of all the memories we've made together. I know they'll be in my heart forever but... I'm not ready to say goodbye." I pout, staring at the lockscreen from the first ever group photo taken after the Produce 101 finale.

I know Mnet is renewing Produce 101 for a second season to do an all-boy group after the success of IOI, which I look forward to watching since Samuel told me that he's partaking in the show with his new management, Brave Entertainment.

I toughen myself up, smiling up to the sky, "It's okay, Eunyoung... it's just a passing downpour." 

TO THE LAST IOI CONCERT

It was so hard not to perform and cry at the same time as we all knew this was our last time on stage in front of the fans as a group, I broke down the most out of everyone trying to do the 'Pick Me' dance proved to be difficult.

It got to that point where I just crumbled on stage, struggling to sing my lines so I could just cry but I sucked it all back up, wiping my eyes away and continued to give one of my best performances ever to the fans who were also crying.

The last performance of IOI in a while: Downpour.

The lights were off, allowing the glow from the lightsticks and the single spotlight to shine down on us as we stood in a semi-circle shape, dressed in our 'Very, very, very' outfits and I stood in the front to reflect the center of IOI.

Tears were escalating down my face as I sang, trying to maintain my posture, it was very difficult to hold that all together, just allowing the fans to sing along with us as we all cried together ending the song for the last time.

"Thank you... for supporting IOI throughout the show, debut and to here," Nayoung starts off, holding a very broken smile on her face as I caress her hand slightly to give slight fan service to all the fans.

We each talk about our gratefulness to the fans, Mnet, agencies and families. It was my turn as I shakily take the microphone and give a soft smile to all the fans who were staring at me, waiting for me to speak.

"I want to thank all the fans who supported us; from pre-debut till here. We thank you immensely for your over-whelming support towards each member. I also thank all the CARATs who supported both me and the boys; I thank you for getting SEVENTEEN's first win that I was grateful to witness and seeing IOI's first win as well." I start off, mentally ticking off a list.

"To all my fellow PLEDIS colleagues such as artists and staff who have given me much love throughout my IOI times, I thank you as well. All my friends that I've seen give much support, to GOT7, for being my over-dramatic fanboys. Thank you for you... interesting chants." I cringe slightly but take a deep breath.

"And finally, to SEVENTEEN. Oppas, I love you. Nothing will change that, I have found my second family in you and you have given me the best support ever. Allowing me to chase my dreams even further, coming to support me when you can and cheering me on during my tough days. Especially to Woozi oppa, who helped me during my many breakdowns while writing 'Downpour'. To BSS, who make me laugh. Thank you for teaching me not only music but life in general, I will forever be thankful for knowing you." I finish my speech and bow, fighting tears.

"Yes, I love it. This has been IOI!" we all wave out to the fans, coming in for one last group hug and a photo with the fans, biting back a sob before heading backstage before I let it all out, collapsing onto the floor.

BACK TO DORM

"Goodbye girls, I wish you all the best!" I unbuckle my seatbelt and crawl over everyone to get out as Nayoung gets out my luggage for me since she needed to move otherwise I wouldn't be able to get out.

I was at SEVENTEEN's new dorm while PLEDIS girls' dorm was further away, waving to the car driving off, I bite back tears and march confidently towards the dorm, punching in the code to get past the gate S.Coups texted me.

260515, our debut date.

"WELCOME BACK, ELYSE!" everyone shouted, I smiled and placed my bag out of the way, looking down at the cake, I blow out the candles and cut myself a piece while sitting on the couch, listening to the bickering of Wonwoo and Hoshi.

Looking out the window, I watch the sunset and smile, "This will not be the end of IOI, I can feel it." I take a piece of cake and turn around to face the boys who are in a big debate about how much toothpaste you take.

" I take a piece of cake and turn around to face the boys who are in a big debate about how much toothpaste you take