Bonus Part

A/N: Didn't you think I'd update on here again.... well here I am.

Attacked (By Saesang Fans)

It all happened so soon that I couldn't even react quick enough. My reflexes weren't quick enough and I was too shocked to even let my body co-operate. 

I was walking back to the dorm after practice. I stand behind to finish up a song that would go into our latest album that is yet to be released. I placed earbuds in my ears and started walking home.

I had a weird feeling that people were watching me. 

I was suddenly pulled into an alleyway. Pinned against the wall, a group of girls who looked like clowns because of their makeup surrounded me. I could tell that they weren't ordinary fans... oh no. 

They were Saesang fans... one of the worst fans ever to experience. 

A girl whose cleavage was badly exposed and her face painted thickly approached me. 'Eun-young. Pretty name for an ugly face.' she spits and I scoff. 

'Might want to look in a mirror before calling me ugly.' I fire back. I feel a shoe connect to my back, making me crumple to the floor. A fist collided with my face, sending me flying. Her stooges were attacking me and I couldn't defend myself. 

'Ugly.'

'Slut!'

'Just leave. No-one will miss you!'

They fired comments left and right while abusing me. I was so weak to even fight back that I let it happen. My vision was getting blurry and I could black out at any second. 

'HEY!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!' screams a voice and we all look towards the voice.

It was Samuel.

The girls run off but the police were waiting for them and got arrested. I threw a finger at them while they were pushed into the police cars. 

'Did they hurt you?' he asked me and I slump on the wall, weakly. I was bruised all over, blood was dried up, cuts were exposed and everything hurt. He helped me up and carried me to the awaiting ambulance. 

Patching me up,  they sent me home with Samuel who offered to accompany me. I told him the route and we landed up in front of the dorm. Samuel opens the door and carries me across the road. 

'What about your brother?' he questions me, walking towards the door. I shrug and he places me down so he can knock on the door. 'I'm going to murder those kids.' he grumbles. 

The door open to a very worried group of boys. 

'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!!' shouts S.Coups and the boys agree with him. I might of even heard Joshua cursing. Everyone was shocked to see me like this. Samuel carried me in and placed me on the couch. '

I groan and cuddle into the nearest person, which happened to be Woozi. Samuel gazes worriedly at me and I hold my ribs in pain, groaning. 

Samuel tells the story and I just whine in pain. He strokes my head, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. 'Eun-young is quite badly hurt. As you can see, they really hurt her.' he says and I smile softly. 

The boys exploded in anger and Jeonghan made a call to Jinyoung. I could hear him screaming across the room through the phone. The boys help me while I grip Wonwoo's hand and I was removed from Woozi's lap onto DK's lap. 

'I'm getting my guitar!! Someone is going to die!!' he shouts and storms up. 

'Someone stop him.' says Samuel and Joshua races after him, probably going to lecture him about how killing is a sin. Samuel left and I was left in the company of very mad boys. 

'GOT7 wants to talk to you.' Jeonghan hands me the phone. I place it to my ear and Jin-young just burst my eardrums with his angry shouts. Calming him down took a while but everyone was mad. 

A/N: J is Jin-young and E is Eun-young

J: Are you alright?!! DO WE NEED TO KILL SOMEONE?!!

E: Be quiet oppa.

J: Sorry, just worried. Are you okay.

E: *sarcasm* Yeah, I'm totally alright

J: Still haven't lost that sarcasm. *laughs*

E: *groans loudly* Aish... my ribs hurt so much.

GOT7: THAT IS IT!! SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE!!

J: The maknae line has walked out of the room. We need to stop them.

E: Okay... visit me oppa.

J: Ne. Bye Eunnie~

I hand the phone to Jeonghan and Jun places an icepack on my shoulder. Bending down low, The8 examines my lip. He places gentle pressure on the swollen spot. The manager called them and our schedule is cancelled for the week. 

S.Coups carries me to a bed and places me on it. 'I need to make some phone calls.' he states and walks out. We could all hear him, shouting in the living room. 'Go on Jeonghan. He needs his other half to calm him down.' jokes Vernon. 

Mingyu and Wonwoo were trying to cool down along with Woozi. They were mad so they went into a separate room so they didn't hurt me. The others were just plain pissed and helped me if I needed any assistance. 

That night, I wasn't allowed to sleep on my own so I either had to choice to sleep with Jun, Hoshi, Woozi or The8. I choose Woozi since he is my smol bean after all. 

Those girls were arrested and I was never allowed to walk to the dorm alone ever again. When I mean never. I mean never. 

A/N: HAI!!

SUPPORT MY SECOND BOOK!!! ALONG WITH MY OTHER BOOKS!! THANKS!!