XI: In Our Own Little World

As the tired fog of sleep started to slowly fade away I stretched out, trying to wake myself up a little bit. What woke me fully though, was the fact that the bed was empty beside me. I sat up so fast that the black silk sheets slipped off of me, leaving me bare to the emptiness of Lila's bedroom. I ran a hand through my hair to move it over one shoulder so that it felt less in the way in the moment. Although, I could tell that my locks had become quite the disaster but the thought brought a sly smile to my lips.

Glancing over at the digital clock she had on the black nightstand encouraged a bit of a frown. It was just after 8am, so where was the surgeon? After stretching more to loosen up my stiffened body I wrapped the sheet around myself and strode over to the floor-to-ceiling window. Rain was gliding down the glass with a tranquilizing patter. With one hand I clutched the linen around me at my breast while my free hand pressed against the window, the cold shocking me for a second before my flesh adjusted. Cars sped by and people bustled about below, hustling to get out of the rain. The all too familiar hand of the best surgeon in the country rested over the top of my own that was pressed to the window. Smooth lips feathered on the side of my neck as her arm wrapped around my waist.

"I was trying to let you sleep a little longer. I didn't wake you did I," the surgeon uttered gently.

"N-No... I just woke up," I replied, trying my best not to let my eyes roll back.

With the sheet still cloaked around me I couldn't tell if Lila was clothed, but a darker hungry side of me was hoping she was as naked as the day she was born. I turned my head just enough that it urged her on into what I wanted, our lips pressed together in a light kiss that didn't take long at all to become heated. The surgeon spun me just enough so that we were facing each other now and when she finally broke the contact to breathe I saw she was back in a bra and underwear.

"Oh that was adorable," she suddenly laughed, her hands on my hips while I still held the sheet in place with one hand.

"What," I asked, feeling the color in my cheeks; now whether it was from embarrassment or the kiss I couldn't say.

"You're pouting."

That god damned smirk of hers was like a double edged sword, it frustrated me and turned me on all at once.

"Am not," I grumbled, trying not to meet her gaze now.

"It's because of the bra and underwear isn't it," she laughed, the sound was music to my ears, as she started to urge me to move backwards.

"No."

Caught red handed... I knew I had gone a mad shade of red now as she had torn the sheet from my grasp. For a split second though, that was forgotten when a shriek leapt from my throat as I fell backwards. Lila had backed me into the black leather club chair she kept by the window. She leaned over me, a hand on either arm of the chair as she smirked down at me. This woman knew how to draw out a moment, make every agonizing second worth every ounce of pleasure that would come from it.

"I was planning on going to grab us some breakfast but you delayed that plan when I saw you standing in nothing but that sheet," she whispered, her breath tickling across my jugular before she pressed a gentle kiss there.

Lila's soft lips began to inch ever so slowly down. There it was again, the painful, deliberately slow and agonizing teasing. She was a master - no pun intended. The surgeon lifted my legs up over her shoulders as she got on her knees and teased with feather light kisses all over my inner thighs, making the dull ache turn into a throb, a burning need. My fingers tangled in her hair as my back arched up towards her, begging of its own accord.