XV: Masters Family Values

I was still a couple exits away from the one that lead directly into Logan's hometown, not really noticing that my hand was still intertwined with hers. After admitting that our new Chief of Medicine was my mother Logan had gone quiet before saying that it all made sense but she didn't push the matter. So I left it alone, I was focusing on the open road in front us, my mind wandering slightly to the god awful fashion show I was going to have to attend that night. Those bloody shows were the bane of my existence, the only part I ever enjoyed was the after party. Though I didn't think I would be attending the after party this time around, I wasn't really feeling up to it with everything going on at the hospital.

"Hey, take this exit," Logan said, her voice ripping me from my thoughts rather unceremoniously.

Following her direction, albeit with a raised eyebrow, I looked at her questioningly. As the car slowed to a stop at the stop sign she pointed right, not saying anything at all. There were no houses out this way, just sage brush, some trees and fences. We followed the road, the radio playing quietly in the background.

"Where are we-"

I immediately took notice when Logan's hand left mine and I about had a heart attack when she grabbed a hold of the wheel, jerking it to the right. On instinct, my foot smashed down on the brake, the tires skidding and kicking up dirt and gravel from the side of the road.

"What the hell?! Did I not just tell you not to wreck the-"

Logan's lips collided with mine so fiercely it took my breath, causing me to nearly forget to put the transmission in park. Not entirely meaning to, I denied her access when her tongue ran along my lip greedily. I couldn't keep my smile in check when she all but growled in frustration at the opposition to her attempt at control. The brunette earned a groan from me, to my dismay, as she bit down and pulled on my bottom lip.

"You're learning young lady," I said breathlessly when she finally broke the kiss.

"Just move your seat back so I have room," Logan said, rolling her eyes and struggling for air just as much as myself.

I didn't skip a beat, using the bar below the driver's seat to slide it backwards, giving her enough room. Just when I thought she was going to straddle me, she tricked me, pushing her knee between my thighs. She was applying enough pressure to make me start grinding my hips against her, wanting more already. With lips locked in another consuming kiss, her fingers worked to undo the buttons on the black button up I was wearing.

"Ah fuck it," she hissed.

All it took was one hard pull and the top four buttons of my shirt popped off, scattering over the dash of the car. With both her hands on my breasts beneath my open shirt squeezing just right, I moaned loud. As I took a handful of her ass in one hand I tangled my fingers in her hair with my free hand. It took everything I had not to whimper when she separated our lips again to take my ear lobe between her teeth.

"I want you inside me," Logan moaned right in my ear, pushing her knee harder against me.

"It would be my pleasure," I teased, pulling her hair.

~ ~ ~

"Did you have to the rip the buttons out," I asked with a laugh, realizing that there was no way to do my shirt up now.

"Sorry about that, they were in the way," Logan blushed, trying hard not to smile.

When we pulled into the parking lot of Logan's high school, Taylee's white Porsche was already there waiting. I sighed now, knowing I was about to get all kinds of shit for taking so long. It wouldn't take much for the orthopedic surgeon to catch on to why were arrived after her. After parking next to her, I leaned over a pressed a quick kiss to Logan's cheek.