XXX: Just When Things Were Going Right

Lila

It had taken me a few minutes to help her into the bedroom and get her settled in the middle of the bed. Her leg was still causing her some pain, but she was good at hiding it. I could see the peace settling over her face as she soaked in finally being back here. There was quite a while there where I thought that we wouldn't get to do this again. Maybe life wasn't as cruel as I had been making it out to be the past few weeks. Her fingers curled around the hem of my shirt and tugged, a puppy dog expression taking over her now.

"What," I asked with a smirk, leaning down over her ever so slightly, leaving only about an inch between our lips.

This just made her start pulling with a more frantic frequency, making me laugh.

"Please take it off," she whimpered, meeting my gaze pleadingly.

"Why should I though?"

Something flashed in her eyes and her grip was now around the front of my shirt.

"I said fucking take it off, Masters," she practically snarled, before taking my lips with her own.

Her tone seemed to ignite something in me and I met her eagerness with my own. I backed away only to take my own shirt off and hers while I was at it.

"If that's how you wanna play, Gordon, fine I'll gladly play," I purred in her ear, straddling her now before raking my nails across her shoulders.

A pleasured hiss carried from her lips, driving me on; all while still being careful to not let my full weight press on her bad leg. To make it easier for myself I moved so that I was only straddling her uninjured left leg. When I was working on her getting her bra off, I wasn't fully with my senses. I wasn't one hundred percent sure if I broke the clasps in my hurry but right then that was the least of my worries. Ecstasy pulsed through me when I took her breasts in both my hands, making me moan. Even through my jeans her leg was putting pressure between my thighs and that was making it even harder to keep my wits about me in some sense. Logan's fingers tangled in my hair dragged my face to her chest, pulling my ponytail out as she did.

As I sucked she started to whine, pulling my hair harder now and making me moan around the sweet skin in my mouth. I couldn't help myself anymore; grinding on her leg now, trying to get even the smallest relief from the throbbing between my thighs.

"Holy shit..." she breathed her eyes watching every movement I made.

"Off!"

She had yelled so suddenly that it had actually scared me. I backed away and looked at her, searching for what I had done wrong.

"Did I hurt your leg," I huffed, feeling panic rise in my chest.

"No! Clothes off," was all Logan could manage over her own labored breathing.

Appeasing her request took less than a minute; leaving us both stripped of all clothing. Then I was right back to rocking my hips on her leg, one hand on each of her shoulders. Watching her watch me turned me on to a whole other level of arousal. I didn't want her to feel left out though; so with a laugh that mixed with a moan I pushed my knee up into her gently. Logan's eyes rolled back as every motion I made gave her some of her own pleasure.

"Inside me, please," she begged, forcing my hand between her thighs.

"As you wish," I breathed in her ear, pushing deep inside, but not breaking my own rhythm in the slightest.

When my fingers curled she moaned so loud it bordered on a scream.

"Cum with me," she cried, gripping my hips with nails and all.