Enough Chapter 3

I stared out the window at the sunrise thinking about a couple weeks ago when I moved in with Jungkook. Moving in with Jungkook was something that I used to only dream about, but now that I've done it I can say that it was peaches and cream. First I had to talk to Jin hyung about it. He was surprisingly fine with me moving in with Jungkook. After that I had to pack up everything in my old room, which took 3 days because I would break down in tears every five seconds. Next came how I would move all the boxes. We rented a moving truck which was really expensive. When we started moving all my things into Jungkook's house it took a day to move all the boxes, unpack, and sort things. It was mostly clothes, but I had a few pictures of Jin and I together, but none of my actual family.

I could sleep after my nightmare earlier this morning which end me up here, looking out the window at the sunrise. It was beautiful. The way it mixed light orange, yellow, blue, and pink together was perfect. It couldn't take away the nightmares and memories of my childhood. Chills covered my body, it felt almost as though I could feel the monster's touch on my skin.

I was so into my thoughts I didn't notice Jungkook walk up behind me. He touched my shoulder, making me yelp and press into the window behind me. "It's just me," he said taking his hand away. Slowly the tension in my body faded and I let go off the breath I was holding. My heart was slowly calming down bit by bit and I could finally talk. "Good morning," I breathed. "Morning," Jungkook yawned stretching. He was shirtless with some loos gym shorts on his hips. His hair was messy from sleep and his lips were slightly swollen.

I would have kissed him right then if it weren't for the visuals from my nightmare running through my head. He kissed my forehead gently and sat beside me looking out of the window with me. "The sunrise was beautiful," I whispered leaning into his body. His lips grazed the tip of my ear, "Was it more beautiful than you?" I nodded and smiled lightly. "No it wasn't. Why you lie to me," he asked putting his hands on my sides. His fingers started moving, tickling me enough for me to not be able to sit straight up. "Why you lie to me? Do you no love me," he asked smiling down on me as I curled into a ball on the floor.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to lie, I love you," I gasped trying to breathe. He pulled away and let me catch my breath. I huffed and puffed like I had just run a marathon. "I love you too," he said and helped me up. I still had a stupid grin on my face, feeling butterflies in my stomach. "You want some breakfast," he asked walking towards the kitchen. I shook my head, "No, but can you make me some tea?" He nodded and walked into the kitchen.

I tried to ignore my mind but I couldn't get what he said out of my mind. Why you lie to me. Do you no love me? 

Did I not love him enough to trust that he wouldn't leave because of something I couldn't stop from happening. Did I love him more than enough to not say anything about it, so he could rest assured that he wasn't dating some fucked up kid? 

**Memory**

"Taehyung get down here," my mother yelled from downstairs. I slowly walked downstairs to see what she wanted. She eyed me before fully turning to me, "You're going back to your so called father's house tomorrow. I can't handle children right now. You're so young and I know your ten year old mind probably doesn't understand, but I just can't." I controlled my facial expressions and tried not to shout in happiness. I was leaving this hellhole once and for all. I could tell my father and he would take care of this for me.

I nodded my head and ran back to my room. I heard the front door slam leaving me in a house with only one other person. "Taehyung," the monster's voice sang automatically ruining my good mood. I hopped off the bed and locked the door, pressing ,my back to it after. Fists banged against the door, as loud as gun shots. My heart was starting to race and I was starting to feel light headed. "Open the door slut," the monster yelled, almost playfully.

I shook my head even though I knew it couldn't see me. "I just wanna play before your mother get back," it said sweetly. There was a pause and I opened the door to check if the monster was gone. When I opened the door there was a small little puppy dogs with big brown eyes. There was also a note attached to it that said:

You were so good last night.

The dog's eye reminded me of your eyes with tears filling them when I'm touching you.

I hope that every time you look at the dog that you think of me. I love you, see you tonight.

Your stepfather

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Love you all and have a good day/night. PEACE