Mean To You Chapter 19

3rd Person POV

Jin sat with Namjoon behind him. They were watching some comedy that wasn't really that funny. Namjoon had his chin on Jin's shoulder and Jin was leaning his head on Namjoon chest.

"What are we watching," Namjoon asked. Jin shrugged, "I don't know." Namjoon reached and grabbed the remote to see what they were watching. Jin grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers. "I love you," Jin whispered. Namjoon smiled and kissed his neck, "I love you too."

"I've been in love with you for so long," Jin gushed. Namjoon's eyes widened, "Really?" Jin nodded and turned to get on his knees. Namjoon leaned back a bit and smiled as Jin looked him in his eyes. "I really like your bottom lip," Namjoon said and stared at Jin's mouth. "Why," Jin asked. "The plumpness and the pinkness really get me every time. The way it juts out when you're upset just basically pleads to be bitten," Namjoon whispered.

His fingers traced Jin's lips,but stopped when Jin accidentally stuck his tongue out too far and licked Namjoon's finger. Jin blushed at the compliment and closed his eyes to enjoy Namjoon's touch. "Don't tempt me baby," Namjoon said and pecked Jin's lips. Jin fidgeted nervously with Namjoon's sweater and looked him in the eye. "How would you like to take a trip with me?"

"A trip where," Namjoon asked. Jin shrugged, "Wherever you want." Namjoon nodded with a dimpled smile, "I would love to." Jin breathed a sigh of relief and cuddled into Namjoon's chest with a sigh.

******

Tae sat in Jungkook's lap, coloring a picture of a puppy. "That looks really good babe," Jungkook complimented. Tae blushed at the compliment and smiled back at his daddy brightly. There was a knock on the door making both of them look at each other. "Let Daddy go and open the door," Jungkook said and pushed Tae off of his lap gently. Tae slid off of Jungkook's lap and plopped down onto the floor.

Jungkook looked at him and grimaced, "Don't sit on the floor." Tae stopped coloring and moved to the couch. Jungkook walked to the front door and opened it. "Hey Jungkook-ah," Jimin smiled. Jungkook blinked in surprise, "What the hell are you guys doing here?"

Yoongi forced his way past Jungkook and walked into the house. "You over here standing in the fucking door like you don't feel the fucking freezing wind blow," Yoongi grumbled. Jungkook moved out of their way and gestured them in, "Come in, I guess." Hoseok, Jimin, Namjoon, and Jin all walked into the house with bags in their hands. "What's all that," Jungkook asked while closing and locking the door.

Jin smiled, "We all thought it would be nice to just hang out with each other for a while. We haven't hung out in a long time and we've all been working hard." Jungkook smiled, "Well alright then." By the time Jin and Jungkook made to the living room everyone else had already made themselves comfortable. Hoseok, Tae, and Jimin were all playing on the floor with some of Tae's toys. Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting on the couch talking about a new song.

Jin sat down on Namjoon's lap and shushed both him and Yoongi. "We said that we would relax, not talk about work." Both Namjoon and Yoongi agreed and stopped talking about the song. Jungkook sat between the two groups and enjoyed the slight buzz of energy in the air. The steady hum of his friends talking and the giggles of the littles filled his ears and filled him with fondness.

As the afternoon went by they ate, joked around, and watched movies together. "So wait you're telling me that Hoseok spilled hot coffee on you and Jimin and that how you three met," Namjoon laughed. Hoseok blushed, "Yeah, but it was an accident." Everyone laughed until they were interrupted by the doorbell. Namjoon, who had finished eating, got up to answer it.

He came back with a woman, "Jungkook this lady said she was looking for you." Jin, Tae, and Jungkook all froze as they realised who the woman was. "Nari what are you doing here," Jungkook asked through clenched teeth. Instead of answering Nari just stared at Taehyung with tear filled eyes. "My baby," she cried. When she walked forward to hug him, Taehyung stepped behind Jin and clutched onto his waist.

"Don't you recognise your own mother," Nari asked offended. That question jumped started Taehyung into action. "You're not my mother," he said. Nari frowned and took another step forward, "Baby what are talking about? I am your mother." Jin was starting to get angry, but bit his tongue to let Taehyung handle it himself. "No you're not. We've had this fucking discussion before and I'm standing by what I said."

"I will not tolerate such disrespect. I can tell that your father didn't do a very good job with you," Nari scoffed. Jin laughed angrily, "Are you being serious right now?" Nari rolled her eyes, "I don't think you have any place in this conversation right now." Yoongi mumbled what almost everyone else was thinking, "Who the hell is this bitch?"

Jin pointed at him, "Thank you, my thoughts exactly. I have no idea who she thinks she's talking to like that because I can assure you that she ain't talking to me. If she is she might need to check the attitude." All of their friends started to get nervous, usually Jin handled high stress situation with grace. This wasn't the Jin that they knew.

"Jin calm down," Namjoon whispered. Jin turned to him with a glare, "No I will not calm down. This bitch thinks she can just walk in here and see Taehyung and think that he would want anything to do with her after she abandoned him." Nari began to get angry, "You don't know a damn thing about my business." Jin scoffed, "I know you left Taehyung until you and his father got a divorce and then you decided that you wanted to play mommy so you got custody of him. I know that for the two years you let your husband do that to Taehyung even after he told you about it. I know that I, not you, believed him and I know that I did whatever I could to build him up again and let him know that no matter what that I would always be there to believe him. You see all the people in this house, excluding you? We love him like he's family and I don't give a damn about you pushing him out of your overused vagina, he's not your son. He means more to us than he probably ever will to you!"

Nari exploded and lunged at Jin, she scratched his cheek. Jin yelled, "Oh hell no!" He pulled his hand back and smacked Nari across her cheek. It sent a loud smack though out the room that sent everyone in action. Namjoon grabbed Nari and held her back while Jungkook held Jin back. Taehyung started crying and Jimin and Hoseok comforted him. Sobs, curses, and yells sounded through the air until Yoongi yelled, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Clearing his throat Yoongi glared at Nari, "I'm giving you five seconds to get the hell out of this house bitch. I'm not in the best of moods so I would suggest you not try me. Namjoon let her go." Hesitantly Namjoon released her and she stormed out of the house. Jungkook let Jin go and had to grab him again because Jin tried to run after her. Namjoon walked over to them and stood in front of Jin, "Let him go." Jin took off running again but this time he ran into Namjoon. "Calm down baby. It's okay she's gone and we're okay," he repeated quietly in Jin's ear.

Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around him tightly. "Go get his pacifier please," Jungkook whispered into Hoseok's ear. Hoseok nodded and went to get the pacifier. Slowly Jungkook rocked Taehyung back and forth and whispered calming things into his ear. Hoseok came back and gave the pacifier to Jungkook with a smile. Jungkook mouthed a thank you and popped the pacifier into Taehyung's mouth. "Daddy, Eomma, MinMin, Yoonie, Seokie, and Uncle Joon love you so much baby. We're not leaving you anytime soon," Jungkook whispered and planted a kiss to Tae's temple.

Another one. This chapter is very dramatic so I hope you enjoyed reading because I enjoyed writing it. I might not be able to update for a little while because I'm in some trouble, but I'll try to update tomorrow as well. I love you all. PEACE!!!