Tears Chapter 5

Jungkook crept out of the bed as Tae slept so he could cook some food for them. As he walked down the steps he pulled out his phone and called Yoongi. The phone rang before Yoongi's deep voice answered. "Hello?" Jungkook walked into the kitchen and put his phone on speaker, "Hey hyung."

"Hey, what's up?" Jungkook pulled out some octopus from the freezer and put it on the counter to defrost. "I was wondering what you were doing tomorrow," Jungkook asked looking at the phone. Yoongi hummed, "Why? Are you planning to do something to my house?" Jungkook scoffed, "No, but I was going to ask if Tae could come over to your house for a couple of hours while I go and talk to someone."

There was some shuffling and mumbling before Yoongi answered, "Hoseok said that it wasn't a problem. He just has his morning dance class to teach and I'll be here until he gets back. I might not leave though, I might just work from home tomorrow." Jungkook nodded, "Okay, thanks. I probably will be around there in the afternoon when I come, I really appreciate it."

"Of course, just don't make it a habit," Yoongi said and the sound of a smack came through the phone. "Fucking hell, that hurt,"Yoongi cursed. Jungkook flinched, "What happened?" Yoongi grumbled, "Hoseok hit me, that little shit." Jungkook laughed, "Alright, well I'll leave you to your boyfriends. Thanks again hyung, bye."

"Bye," Yoongi mumbled and hung up. Jungkook hung up and took out some vegetables and noodles for Japchae. He cooked and thought about the whole "monster" situation. Whether or not the "monster" was real, the thing had Tae freaked out and he couldn't have that.

After he was done cooking Jungkook went upstairs to wake Tae up. As Tae slept he mumbled, "No, I don't want it! Don't touch me or I'll tell Eomma." Tae's breaths became short puffs of air. "You're not supposed to touch me there," Jungkook heard him say. There was a pause before Tae's breathing became shallower, almost like he couldn't breathe. He made a sound, almost like a cat choking on a hairball and his face was beginning to turn purple.

Jungkook shook him, afraid that if he didn't Tae would kill himself in his sleep. "Baby boy, get up," Jungkook said. Tae stirred and opened his eyes sleepily, "Daddy?" Jungkook nodded and kissed Tae's forehead, which was slick with sweat. Tae asked, "Why'd you wake me up?" Jungkook almost told him because he thought he was dying but he didn't. "Because I cooked and the food is ready. Are you hungry?"

Tae opened his mouth to answer before his stomach rumbled quietly. Jungkook grinned and helped Tae out of bed, "I guess you are." Tae followed him downstairs, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. He plopped on a seat at the table and waited for Jungkook to bring him his food. Jungkook sat a cute little mickey mouse plate down in front of Tae and gave him a fork and spoon.

Tae ate slowly and carefully, trying not to upset his stomach. It churned but he didn't feel like he had to throw up. "After you finish eating, we'll get you a bath and then watch a movie," Jungkook said looking at Tae. The blood rushed away from Tae's face leaving him as pale as a sheet. "What's wrong," Jungkook asked and stopped eating. Tae shook his head and forced a small smile on his face. He didn't want to be naked in front of Jungkook, not while he thought about Jungkook doing the same thing that the monster did.

After they were both done eating Jungkook and Tae walked upstairs to the bathroom.Tae sat on the toilet seat fidgeting with a loose string on his pants and trying to calm his heart rate. 'He's given you tons of baths before, why is this time so different?' This time was different because now he has to relive the torture of his childhood again, except it hurt more this time because he genuinely expected for the person he trusted and loved to hurt him.

"Alright babe, get undressed while I get your toys," Jungkook said looking under the sink for Tae's bath toys. Tae forced the bile that was rising in his throat down and slowly stripped out of his clothes. He was shaking, his face was red, and he couldn't breath. He forced all of those reactions down though and stepped in the bathtub. He sat down and watched Jungkook as he pulled out a few bath toys.

Jungkook put them in the water with Tae. He noticed the flushed skin and tilted Tae's chin up to look at him. "What's wrong," Jungkook asked looking into Tae's glazed over eyes. Tae shook his head and tried to force a smile again except this time tears were starting to come out of his eyes. Jungkook wiped his tears gently and kissed his cheeks over and over again, "Baby, you have to tell daddy what's wrong."

Tae sniffled, "I-I scawed Daddy w-will h-h-hurt T-Tae." Jungkook frowned, "What do you mean, I'll hurt you?" Tae sniffed, "Daddy pwomise to n-not get m-mad?" Jungkook nodded and held out his pinky, "I pinky-promise." Tae wrapped his finger around Jungkook's and squeezed. Jungkook gave him a reassuring kiss on the cheek and waited for him to continue. "I-I can't Daddy, he'll get me," Tae whispered and sobbed harder.

Jungkook wiped Tae's tears and peppered his face with kisses. "Okay, when you're ready to tell me I'll listen. How about we finish your bath, hmm? Its been a long day for both of us," Jungkook said placing one final kiss on Tae's lips. Tae nodded and squeezed his eyes shut as Jungkook bathed him. He fought the discomfort he felt and let Jungkook clean his body. When he was clean Jungkook wrapped him in a towel and pulled him out of the tub.

Jungkook dried Tae's skin and carried him to their room. He put some lotion on Tae's body and put one of his too big white shirts on Tae's body. He put some cute little pink panties on Tae and carried him to the living room. "Let's watch a movie," Jungkook mumbled into Tae's cheek, lightly biting on it.

When Mufasa died Tae cried again, but he got over it pretty soon. As they watched the movie Jungkook kept some distance between them. In the middle of the movie Tae hopped into his lap, putting his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck. Slowly he fell asleep as Simba, Pumbaa, and Timon sang Hakuna Matata. Towards the end he woke up, but Jungkook was ready to put him back to bed. He lifted Tae up and carried him to the bedroom. Jungkook laid Tae on the bed and went to get a shower. He grabbed some clothes first and got a shower, before going back to the bedroom.

He crawled over Tae and laid on the inside of the bed, towards the wall. He gave Tae a good night kiss and mumbled a good night. It was pretty early, only 9:00, so Jungkook played on his phone a little. Soon he fell asleep, but within the next couple of hours Tae woke him up.

"Daddy," Tae whisper-yelled. He really needed to pee, but he didn't want to walk through the dark hall without his daddy there to protect him. He shook Jungkook's arm and watched as Jungkook turned to him with his eyes closed. "Daddy," he said again. Jungkook hummed, opening his eyes. "I have to pee," Tae said fidgeting.

Jungkook frowned, "Then go to the bathroom." Tae shook his head, "Scawed." Jungkook nodded and got up quickly. He led Tae to the bathroom and stood outside the closed door, almost falling asleep again. "I finished," Tae said, sticking his head out of the bathroom. Jungkook nodded and cut out the light. He grabbed Tae's hand and led him back to their room silently. He rambled around in their dresser drawer looking for a night light. He found one and pulled it up in the hall.

Tae blished and smiled, "Thank you daddy." Jungkook smiled back and kissed his forehead before getting back in the bed. "Wake me up if you need anything else," Jungkook said getting comfortable. Tae turned over to look at him, "Is Daddy mad at Tae?" Jungkook turned over so fast that he scared Tae. He grabbed Tae's face, "Why would Daddy be mad at his baby? He pinky promise that he wouldn't be."

Tae nodded, "I just.... You no cuddle Tae while sleeping and he thought you no love him no more." Jungkook smiled at the sentence, "I'm sorry baby. Would you like for daddy to cuddle you?" Tae nodded and Jungkook gestured him closer. He wrapped his around Tae and let Tae do the same. "Love you daddy," Tae mumbled, getting sleepy. Jungkook kissed his lips gently, "Love you too baby."

'I don't know what happened to you, but tomorrow I will find out.' Jungkook thought before going to sleep.

Another one. This was supposed to be up yesterday, but I'm a terrible author/person and I didn't. (judge me harshly) Anyway this chapter was a little longer than I usually do, but I hope you enjoy it. Love all of you. Have a good day/night. PEACE!