Acceptance Chapter 16

Jungkook POV

"Hanuel," Taehyung whispered. I looked behind me and didn't see anything. I turned back to Taehyung and frowned, "There's nothing behind me." He paled slightly and cleared his throat, "I know, I'm joking with you." He got to his feet and stumbled slightly. I walked forward and grabbed his arm to steady him. He flinched as I touched him, but tried to hide it as a blink. "My head hurts," he said. I nodded and lead him over to the couch. As he sat down I went to the kitchen and grabbed him some painkillers with some water.

I handed him the medicine and watched him take it. He took a sip of the water briefly before leaning back on the couch with a sigh. "I'm sorry," I said, sitting beside him. Instead of opening his eyes Taehyung simply held his hand for me to hold. "You just want to help me, I can understand that," he said. I interlocked our fingers and ran my thumb over his knuckles. "When have you last eaten," I asked, thinking about how light he was when I carried him. He exhaled through his nose heavily, "Maybe a day ago or later than that."

"You can't do that to your body," I said looking at him. He seemed to have aged 10 years even though I had never left his side. His eyes seemed sunken in, his lips were chapped and dry, his cheeks were so much thinner than usual, and his hands were just so boney. "There are a lot of things I shouldn't do to my body that I do." I sighed and cupped his cheek with my hand, "Take off your shirt." He didn't open his eyes, but he did frown.

"Why?" I wrapped my fingers around the hem of his shirt and pulled up gently. Hesitantly his arms went above his head and he allowed me to fully take his shirt off. I frowned as his stomach and hips came into view. His hip bones stuck out more prominently than usual and his ribs were becoming visible, not too visible to where I was panicking but they were becoming more prominent. "You need to eat, babe," I said looking at his stomach. His eyes open and I looked into them pleadingly. If stress didn't kill him then starvation would.

Fear was so apparent in his eyes that it scared me. "If I eat it'll just come right back up," he pleaded with me silently. "Baby, just eat a little bit of something. You've slimmed down so much that it actually feels like I'm picking up a 10 year old and not a fully grown 18 year old." He shook his head, "I can't." I nodded and decided to let it go. I pulled him into my lap and put my head on top of his. "I love you," I mumbled. He didn't reply, but he did nuzzle his head into my chest further.

As we sat in silence, besides the TV, Taehyung began soaking the front of my shirt. "What the hell," I whispered and lifted Taehyung off of me. Tears sparkled in his eyelashes and decorated his cheeks. "What's wrong," I asked. He only shook his head and bit down on his lip. I wiped his tears with my thumb and tried to get him to calm down, but it wasn't working. "Baby, I don't like it when you cry. It hurts me too and I hate it when I can't solve your problems so help me. Tell me what's wrong."

"I keep seeing him everywhere, when I close my eyes and when I look around here. I can't escape him anymore," Taehyung sniffled. "Hanuel," I asked carefully. He nodded and wiped his tears with the heel of his hand. "The only time he goes away is when I'm with you and that doesn't work all the time. I can't sleep because I have nightmares. I can't eat because my stomach just can't keep anything down and I've been trying to pull myself together but I can't." I nodded and pulled him into me gently, "He won't ever touch you again, not as long as Jin hyung and I are alive." 

"When you're gone he attacks me. I can't ever remember that someone loves me sometimes and he always says that I'm a little whore because I liked what he did to me," Taehyung ranted. "You're not a whore and I know you didn't like what he did. Don't listen to him, I know its hard, but you have to ignore him. Think about me and all of our friends. They love you and they'd do anything for you, but you have to let us in."

Taehyung tore out of my lap, "It hurts to open up! You can't tell me its easy to open up to people because its really not. I love all of you, but I have issues that none of you can help me with. I want help, I really do but its hard." He grabbed a picture of him when he was little a threw it against the wall, creating a hole and cracking glass on the picture frame. "That little boy wasn't happy, hell he still isn't and he doesn't know how to help that!" I calmly got off of the couch and walked over to him.

I wrapped him in a hug and let him fight against me. "Let me go! You can't help me, I know you can't. I'm just burdening you and all of my hyungs down and it doesn't feel right to lie and say that I'm fine anymore. Everything is falling apart and I can't stop it." I held him tighter and I felt the fight slowly drain out of his body. "I accept that you don't think we can help you. I'll even accept that you can't open up to us right now, but I'll be damned if I accept that you think that you're burdening us. You're not and if you were I'd tell you. I'd tell you to get a job or get out, but I'm not because I love taking care of you. You know what else I love?"

He shook his head and panted heavily. "I love the fight in you. I love that you are so strong, to hold all of this inside is amazingly strong, but now is not the time to be strong. If something is affecting you negatively then I need to know because daddy can't fix any problem unless he knows what's bothering his baby boy," I said in his ear. I could fill his heart rate slow and him relax slightly. "How about we go and eat, Princess," I asked.

"Can we eat some noodles daddy," Tae asked turning around to face me. "Give daddy a kiss first," I smiled. Tae blushed and pecked my lips quickly. I frowned playfully, "That's not a kiss." Tae huffed and leaned in again but this time he actually took time for the kiss. He took my bottom lip between his and sucked gently. I smiled and replaced my lip with my tongue. As we kissed I silently promised Taehyung that I would do whatever it took to send Hanuel to jail. Whatever it took.

Another one. This chapter was a bit dramatic but I mean what's a book without people being dramatic right? I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and the song because the song is one of my favorites. As always I love you all. PEACE!!