Last Time Chapter 12

Jungkook POV

I looked out of the window at the house right across the street from us and frowned. "Staring at the house is not going to make you or Taehyung feel better," Jin said from behind me. I turned around, "Trust me, the thing that would make me feel better is illegal so I'm settling," I mumbled and walked up to him. "Give me a hug," Jin said, opening his arms. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder.

I wanted to cry from frustration. Tears started to sting my eyes and I blinked hurriedly to stop them. "Just cry," Jin whispered in my ear. "I don't want to." He snorted, "Yeah, but you need to." Almost as though he opened a dam in my eyes, tears poured out, soaking his shirt. I tried holding my breath so that I could calm myself down, but it only made it worse. "You have to breathe," Jin said, pulling back slightly to look at my face. 

Slowly I released my breath and just cried. We just stood standing like that for a while, until Tae came looking for us. "Daddy? Eomma?" I pulled away from Jin and wiped my eyes before forcing a smile on my face. "We're by the front door," Jin yelled. A second later we heard Tae come running up to us. "Why are you by the door," He asked. "We thought we heard a knock so we came to check," Jin said quickly. Tae nodded and turned his attention to me. "Daddy are you sad," He asked,walking over to me.

"No," I smiled. He nodded and smiled back at me. "Lets watch some movies and I'll cook some dinner," Jin said. "I'm not hungry," Tae and I said at the same time. "Its not gonna be something huge, but you need to put something in your stomachs." With that Jin walked out and went into the kitchen to cook. "Ooh, can we watch Beauty and The Beast?" I nodded and let him grab my hand.

I feel horrible and I don't know why. At first I felt fine but now I feel like I'm just running low on energy and patience. I told Tae to give me a second to put on a shirt. Slowly I dragged myself up the steps, narrowly avoiding almost tripping over them. When I got into our room, I pulled the drawer open and pulled out a sleeveless t-shirt. "Daddy, are you okay," Tae asked, scaring the hell out of me. "Dammit Tae, I already said I was fine! Go downstairs and wait for me," I yelled.

Right when the last word left my lips I realized what I just did. "Tae I di-" I started, but he was already gone. "Fuck," I yelled and swept my arm across our dresser, knocking everything on top of it off. I closed our bedroom door and locked it. 'You just couldn't control your anger, just like last time.'

"No, this wasn't like last time," I whispered. 'Yes, it was. You hurt him just like you hurt that man.' My heart beat rang loudly in my ears, almost like gun shots. I grabbed my phone off of the bed and called Yoongi. "Jungkook-ah, I swear this better be good I'm-" I gasped, "Put Jimin hyung on the phone, please."

There was a pause and shuffling before another voice was heard. "Hello," Jimin said. "Help me," I sobbed. "Kook, what's wrong? What happened?" I looked around the room and explained what happened, "I was feeling fine before and now I'm not. I yelled and cursed at Tae, which made him cry. I can't fucking think straight, hyung."

"Jungkook, listen to me. Are you listening," Jimin asked. I nodded, "Yes." Jimin sighed, "Good, sit down and count backwards from 20 to 0 for me." I sat down and tried to count. "Twenty, nineteen, e-eighteen, s-seventeen, six-sixteen, hyung this isn't helping." Jimin said reassuringly, "It will work if you give it time. Just try to focus on the numbers and me, not anything else. You're doing a great job." I smiled slightly and continued counting, "Fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, twelve, eleven, ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one."

"How are you feeling," Jimin asked. "Slightly better," I said, laying down. I stared at the light on our ceiling and felt the room start spinning. "Hyung, do rooms just start randomly spinning," I slurred. "What are you talking about," Jimin asked with confusion clearly in his voice. "Our room is spinning," I giggled. "Jungkook do me a favor and try to get some sleep, alright?"