Kisses Chapter 6

Jungkook POV

"Tae, come on and tell me what sippy cup you want," I said looking at Tae. He scanned them again, "I don't know Daddy." I huffed and pulled out a pink sippy cup. "Is this okay," I asked. Tae nodded and smiled. I sighed gratefully and put it in the bag with his other things. "Let's go then," I said. He walked in front of me to the car and got in. I walked to the other side and hopped in the car, putting his bag in the backseat.

As I drove Tae looked out the window and hummed. It sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember where it was from. "Tae, I'm gonna be gone for a little while. While I'm gone I need you to be a good boy," I said. I saw Tae look at me. "Where are you going," He asked. "I'm going to handle some grown up things. Nothing for you to worry your pretty little head over," I said.

He nodded and looked back out the window, leaving the car in silence. Soon we reached Yoongi's house and I had to leave him. Tae got out the car as soon as I parked it and I grabbed his bag to give to him. We walked up to the front door and knock lightly. There was a shout before the door opened revealing Hoseok, smiling brightly. "Hey Kook. Hey Tae," He said. I smiled back and waved back. Tae flinched back slightly but spoke nonetheless, "Hey Uncle Hobi."

Hobi moved from in front of the door and let us in with a laugh, "What's wrong with me? You're supposed to invite your guest into your house." Tae walked in and immediately went to the living room to find Jimin. I followed slowly, talking to Hoseok. "What's up with you guys? Usually Tae's right up under you every time I see you," Hoseok said. I sighed, "Hyung, I honestly don't know and it's killing me. You know how people complain about their lover being clingy? Well, I fucking love it when he's clingy with me. I'm gonna find out today though, whatever I have to do."

Hoseok nodded and we walked into the living room. It was empty and I looked around panicked. Hoseok stopped me, "He probably went upstairs to Jiminie's play room, follow me." We crept up the stairs quietly to hear a squeal. "TaeTae," Jimin yelled and I heard a thump with giggles. "MinMin," Tae yelled back.

Hoseok and I stuck our heads in and saw Jimi on top of Tae smothering him with a hug. I laughed at first but then Tae started hyperventilating. I ran in and gently moved Jimin and picked Tae up. He breathing was short and ragged which worried me. I gently put his forehead onto mine and whispered sweet things in his ear. "Shh, its okay. Its okay, but you have to breathe. Breathe with me. In, out, in, out," I said inhaling and exhaling with him.

After doing this a couple of times he calmed down. I kissed his cheek and felt its heat. He leaned in and pecked my lips several times before actually kissing me. I applied a little pressure to his sides and kissed back. Slowly I pulled back and pecked his nose. "You're okay," I whispered. He nodded and wrapped me in a hug. It didn't register to me that Hoseok had taken Jimin out to give Tae and me some privacy.

"Daddy, I have problems," Tae whispered. "Well, so does everyone else in the world, but you're special because I'm gonna take care of yours," I whispered back. He shook slightly, but not as bad as he used to and repeatedly kissed my neck. I don't think the kisses were for me, so much as they were to reassure him I was still there. "The monster choked me," I said. I clenched my teeth in anger but I didn't do anything because I pinky promise not to be mad. "I promise the monster will never lay another hand on you as long as I'm alive," I whispered and pulled away.

He nodded and plopped down on the ground. He stared at it for a while but didn't say a word. I watched him and tried to figure out what was wrong. At times he seemed like he didn't want me to touch him and other times he seemed like he wanted nothing more but for me to touch him.

The door creaked open disturbing my thoughts. Jimin peeked his head in and looked as though he had been crying. He walked over to Tae and wrapped his arms around him. "MinMin sowwy for huwting TaeTae," he said quietly. Tae hugged him back, "It no your fault." Right after they went back to playing like nothing happened. I looked back one time before leaving the room to talk to Hoseok.

"Where's Yoongi hyung," I asked when I walked in the living room. Hoseok sighed and sat on the couch, "He's in his studio upstairs. Do you not feel the vibration of the bass?" I froze and then I felt small vibrations. I looked at the time and sighed, "I need to go. I'll be back in a few hours, but I need some answers." Almost on cue, Tae and Jimin ran down the stairs almost tripping over one another.

Tae sat on my lap and Jimin sat on Hoseok's lap. "Dada can TaeTae and Minnie go and watch TV," Jimin asked. Hoseok nodded and turned the TV on. I turned Tae around on my lap and kissed his nose. "I'm about to go. Be a good boy for daddy okay and maybe make him a few pictures," I said. He nodded and hugged me, "Daddy reawwy have to go and do grown up things?" I nodded. "Tae love daddy and he'll make you reawwy, reawwy pwetty pictures," He said into my neck.

I smiled, "Thank you princess. Daddy loves you too." He got off of my lap and curled up on the rest of the couch. I said goodbye to Hoseok and Jimin, and rushed over to Jin's house. I speed all the way there and mentally prepared myself for whatever Jin might have to say. As I pulled in the driveway I saw Namjoon's car.

I got out and unlocked Jin's door with Taehyung's key and walked in. I locked the door back and walked into the living room. I saw Namjoon and Jin kissing on the couch. Finally, those two announce their feelings. I clapped my hands and acted like I had just seen something amazing. They flew apart from each other so fast, it was funny. "What are you doing here," Jin asked breathlessly.

"I needed to talk to you, but I just got a lot more than what I wanted. Can I just say that I bet that after the accident that you guys would date? Yoongi hyung owes me some money," I smirked. Namjoon blushed, "Hey Kook." I smiled, "Hey, hyung. Having fun playing tonsil hockey with Jin hyung?" Instead of staying for the rest of the torture he simply kissed Jin hyung and mumbled a goodbye to us.

Jin fixed his clothes and patted the couch beside him. "Let me guess what this is about. Taehyung's not here so I can guess we're talking about him behind his back," Jin sighed. I nodded and sat on the couch beside him. "He's been acting weird, hyung. One second he acts like he doesn't me to touch him and the next he wants me to touch him. He hasn't been eating right and he's been scared of the dark lately. Its so bad that he wants me to go to the bathroom with him. I'm not saying I have a problem with doing these things, but I am worried."

"I knew this would happen," Jin mumbled. I frowned and sat up, more alert, "What do you mean, you knew this would happen?" Jin looked at me with a sad look, "The way he's been acting, is how he's been acting for years now. Right around this time he gets terrorized my memories and nightmares." I nodded in understanding, "Where are they from?"

"I can't tell you that. I can tell you that he needs you now, more than ever. He needs you to be there when he seems like he doesn't want you there and when he does. Kook, you have to be that glue that holds him together until he gets through this. Its not gonna be easy, I can tell you that. It breaks my heart when I think about how much he must hurt during these couple of months and I can't help him. I want to, but I can't. I need you to take care of him. He might not say this enough, but he needs you," Jin said looking me in my eyes.

"I will, I just have one question. What's 'the monster'," I asked. As soon as those words left my mouth Jin's eyes blazed with a fire I never knew existed. "I can't tell you that either. It's not my story to tell. Trust me, if I could tell you, I would." I huffed in exasperation, "What the hell is happening?" Jin looked me in my eyes, "Its not what's happening, but its what has happened."

Another one. Okay so I just need to rant for a second, you can skip if you because its not pertaining to you. So this girl wasted some tea and it got all over the underside of the monitor and keyboard of a computer. I'm not mad that she wasted it, I'm mad that she fucking lied about how it wasted. She kept saying she didn't know how it wasted which was complete and utter bullshit. She and I were the only two people at the table at the time so if she didn't do it then I did it. She was fucking playing with this candy bottle and it hit her cup which fell. Her fucking tea got on my notes as well which means I have to re-write what I wrote and I was pissed, but I'm okay now.

Anyway hope you enjoy the chapter. Things are about to get interesting and I hope you're all ready for it. I love you all. Have a good day/night. PEACE!!