Tantrum Chapter 22

Taehyung's POV

Three days. Three quiet, lonely days have gone by without a single word from Jungkook. Sure he answered when I asked a question and said "I love you too" when I said it first, but other than that he didn't say a word. At first I couldn't figure out why he was so quiet, but then I took my shirt and saw the bruise that I didn't tell him about. Jin said that I should wait it out and honestly its starting to weigh on me. Sitting alone at home in silence and then having him home, not speaking to me really wasn't good for my mental health.

"Hey," I yelled from my spot on the couch. Jungkook stuck his head in the door and mumbled a hello before going back into the kitchen. I huffed as I watched him in front of the door, trying to put up the groceries. I pushed myself off of the couch and winced at the sound of my bones popping. I walked into the kitchen and started helping Jungkook put the groceries up. "There's some dinner in the oven waiting on you," I said trying to put a can into the cabinet above the microwave. I was just too short to put the damn thing in there. "Thanks," Jungkook said into my ear, scaring the hell out of me. He put one of his hands on my waist and used the other to grab the can out of my hand. He reached up and put the can in the cabinet easily.

I turned around and looked at his smug face. My arms automatically wrapped around his neck and his hands to my waist. His eyes looked at my lips and back to my eyes so quickly I could almost say it didn't happen, but I know it did. I leaned up and tried to kiss him, but before I could he pulled away and went back to put up groceries. There was a glass cup next to me from when I had planned to make myself something to drink, but changed my mind. I grabbed it and threw it across the room at a wall.

Jungkook whipped around at the sound of glass breaking and looked at me flatly, "You have to clean that up after you finish your little tantrum." I looked at him incredulously, "Tantrum? That's what you call this, a tantrum?" He frowned at me, "Would you call it something different?" I nodded vigorously, "Hell yeah! I would call it wanting some attention from my boyfriend." Jungkook scoffed at me, "Well, you didn't want my attention after you got hurt ,did you? It didn't seem like you wanted my attention, but please tell me I'm wrong. Tell me that you were going to tell me yourself that you got hurt."

I bit the inside of my cheek guiltily. I whispered, "I just didn't want you to worry." Jungkook rolled his eyes and shook his eyes, "When are you going to understand that in a relationship the other person's supposed to worry about you. I care about you and when I don't know how you're doing I worry." I blinked away the newly formed tears in my eyes, "I'm sorry." Jungkook groaned, "Stop apologizing! It doesn't make sense to apologize for something if it isn't your fault."

He looked at the broke glass on the floor, "This is us within the next couple of weeks if we can't come to some type of understanding." I frowned, "Understanding?" He nodded, "What is a relationship?" I recited, "An emotional or sexual association between two people." He cracked a wan smile, "Not the dictionary definition, but your definition of a relationship." I sighed and looked at the while marble floor, "A relationship is where two people can always feel comfortable. Where a person can always find love and not be judged just because something they've done in the past." Jungkook nodded, "Do you feel comfortable?" I nodded without hesitation. "Do you feel like I've ever judged you or will ever judge you?" I shook my head slowly.

"Taehyung I can't help or do anything if I don't know about it," Kook said and approached me slowly. I studied his features and finally noticed how much of a toll silence was starting to take on him. Gently his fingers cupped my cheek, making my body instantly feel recharged and burn. He was starting to get dark circles around his eyes, which looked tired and like they could fall out of his eye sockets without any problem.  "This is exactly what I thought would happen if you worried too much about me and instead of avoiding it, I did it to you," I said sadly. My heart ached for just a small peck from him and thankfully I didn't have to wait long.

He pressed his lips onto mine and I just enjoyed the familiar feeling. His other hand, that wasn't on my cheek, moved to my waist. He opened his mouth and let his tongue sneak out to tease my lips. I opened my mouth a bit and let him put his tongue inside. The taste of Jungkook on my tongue drove me crazy, but having been without it for a couple of days its just drove me to insanity. I hungrily kissed him back and enjoyed the feeling of him nibbling on my lip harshly. My lungs burned from lack of air and yet I couldn't bring myself to pull away, not even for a second. Slowly the passion came down and we had a moment to breathe.

He pulled away and placed his forehead on mine, "I love you." I smiled and panted, "I love you too." Jungkook's thumb traced my swollen bottom lip with a feathery light touch, "Promise me that the next time you get hurt that you'll tell me." I nodded and tried to get out of his arms, but I couldn't because of his tight grip on my chin and waist. "Say it." I whimpered at the dominance in his voice and submitted obediently. One last kiss was placed on my lips before Jungkook pulled away completely and went to finish the task that we had just ignored for a couple of minutes.

Another one. I feel accomplished and I really like this chapter a lot. I hope that you enjoyed reading it. I love you all and I hope that you have a good day/night. PEACE!!!