What We Are Chapter 18

Jin POV

As I pulled into my driveway Namjoon and his car came into my view. "Hey Joon, how are you?" He smiled at me as I got out of my car with my food. I unlocked and opened my front door for him. "I'm good and you?"

I grinned, "I'm fine. Do you want some food?" He nodded and closed the door behind me as I walked in. "Well too bad because I'm not sharing," I smirked. He fake pouted, "Wow hyung that's cold."

I chuckled and took out all the food I bought. "Damn thats alot of food," Namjoon whistled. I frowned and slapped his arm, "No cursing." He deepend his voice, "No hitting, baby boy." Chills went down my spine and I shivered involuntarily.

He walked up to me and wrapped his  arms around my waist tightly. His lips ghosted above mine teasingly, "I would hate to have to punish you baby." I pushed into his body more with a slight arch in my back. "Look at you, already to be a little slut for me," he whispered against my lips.

My cheeks burned from embarassment but I still loved it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips to mine. He smiled into the kiss, making me pull back. "What," I asked. "Eager aren't we," he teased. I hummed and pulled him back down.

He tasted sweet, almost like candy, but not quite. His tongue entered my mouth gently and tangled with mine.

I knew we probably shouldn't have been doing this, considering that we hadn't even discussed what we were since the last time we saw each other.

His hands went down to my butt and he squeezed roughly. A moan passed my lips into his mouth. My finger found their way into his hair and pulled gently. There was a sinful moan that came from Namjoon afterwards.

I smirked happily that I had the same effect on him as he had on me. He pulled his tongue away and bit my lip. As he pulled away he pulled my lip with him. I licked my lips as he released it and breathed a sigh.

"We need to talk," I said. Namjoon nodded, "I agree." I grabbed my food and dar down at the table with a puff of air. Namjoon sat beside me watched as I got my thoughts together. "Okay,so we need to discuss what we are," I said and stuffed some noodles into my mouth.

"What we are," Namjoon repeated. I nodded, "Like if we're couple or not." Namjoon said, "I would love to be your forever and only." I smiled and lifted a piece of chicken to my mouth, "I would love that too."

He smiled and took a bite out of my chicken. I gasped, "I know you didn't just eat some of my food." He only looked at me innocently. I squinted my eyes, "Don't do that Namjoon unless you want to die."

He smiled and gave me a peck on my lips, "You love me too much to do that to me." I grinned wickedly, "That what you think."

Another one. This was a bit of Namjin to satisfy all of my Namjin shippers out there. This chapter is a shorter than usual,but I hope you enjoyed. My dad's family is falling apart but it's fine I guess. Everyone has their problems, but remember that it's okay to have your own. I love you all so much. PEACE!!