Late Night Calls Chapter 24

Jungkook POV

Tae giggled loudly as he played with his toys. "Daddy look, Mr. Poki is taking Candie out on a date." I smiled,"Is he going to bring her a gift?" Taeturned to me with a frown, "A giff?" I nodded, "Yeah, before you go out on a date it's nice for to give the other person a gift. Chocolates, candies, a flower, things like that." He asked, "What about new toys?" I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Yeah baby, I think toys would be a good gift."

Another giggle came from him and I continued to watch as he babbled to himself randomly. A couple of minutes later we needed to have bath time. "Come baby, time to bathe." Tae pouted at me with his big brown eyes, "Just a couple of more minutes daddy, please?" I sighed, "Okay but you have five minutes and after that we have bath time." Tae smiled brightly and continued with his toys.

"Daddy," Tae said quietly. "Yeah babe," I smiled. "Is it okay to have two boyfriend's?" My jaw dropped and I cleared my throat, "Um... Yeah it's okay to have two boyfriend's. MinMin has two boyfriends remember?" Tae laughed, "I know MinMin has two boyfriends daddy. I was just asking because yesterday someone said that it wasn't." I frowned, "Who?" He shrugged, "Some woman from the class yesterday said that it was disgusting and that MinMin and his boyfriends would burn in hell for being faggots." I gasped quietly and got my thoughts together. "You will never let the 'faggot' come out of your mouth again," I said seriously. Tae nodded, "I got upset but didn't say anything to MinMin or Uncle Seokie about it." I smiled and ruffled his hair, "Good."

I picked him up off of the floor and carried him to the bathroom. I sat him on the counter and started running his bathwater. "Undress for daddy while I go and get your clothes ready." I walked out and into our shared room. I pulled out a doggy onesie and some underwear for Tae before soming back to the bathroom and shutting of the water. I put some bubbles in the bath and helped Tae pull off his pants before seating him in the water. I grabbed a bath towel and dunked it in the water before covering it in body wash. I started to run the cloth over his body before he started giggling. "What," I asked. "Tickles," he laughed. I fought the urge to coo and hurriedly finished bathing him. I pulled him out of the tub and dried him off.

I applied some lotion to his body before helping him put on his clothes. "Woof woof!" I laughed at the complete goofiness of my little. "Let's brush your teeth," I said. I pulled out his toothbrush and ran it under some water. I put his toothpaste on it before making a face at Tae. He smiled and I started to brush his teeth. I was careful to get the least amount of foam on the side of his mouth. "Spit."

Tae spit the foam into the sink and let me wipe his mouth like a good boy. I picked him up and carried to the living room. He grabbed the remote and turned the television to spongebob. "Spongebob Squarepants, Spongebob Squarepants," Tae sang loudly. I laughed at his excitement and pulled him into my lap. I played in his hair to get him sleepier as he watched the show.

Right when he was about to go to sleep his phone rang and woke him up. I grabbed his phone and looked at the called I.D. and didn't see a name. I almost didn't answer but changed my mind last second. "Hello," I spoke. "Hi, is this Kim Taehyung? This is Evan," a young voice said quietly. I looked at Taehyung, "Do you know an Evan?" He nodded and got excited again, "Evan my new friend from the class yestday." I nodded and mumbled under my breath, "Yesterday." I put the phone back to my ear, "He's a bit preoccupied right now, but I'm his boyfriend. My name's Jungkook."

There was a heavy sigh, "I need help." I sat up a bit straighter, "Help? What wrong?" Evan muffled a sob and spoke up, "My dad is drunk and pissed off right now and I don't want to be around him." I nodded and tapped Tae's thigh lightly. He looked at me confused and I made a sign for him to get up. "We're on our way. Where are you?"

"212 Chan's Street," he said. "Alright. Go outside and wait for me to pull up okay? " There was a sound of agreement before Evan hung up. "Baby boy, I hate to do this but I need you to be a big boy," I said and I went to our room to get him some clothes that weren't so little.

I grabbed a white t-shirt and some ripped jeans before going back downstairs. "What are we doing," Taehyung asked accepting the clothes I handed him. "Some kid named Evan called and said that he didn't want to be around his drunk dad right now."

"Shit," Taehyung cursed. I glared at him and lead him outside to the car. He stopped to lock the door and grab our keys before fully coming out of the house. "No shoes for me I guess," he mumbled and threw me the keys. I laughed and got in the car quickly.

As we drove towards Evan's house I asked Taehyung about the kid. "He's questioning his sexuality and his dad is homophobic so he needs to be careful. His dad caught him on top of another boy on accident and now's he's getting treated differently." I frowned and stopped in front of the house that was supposedly Evan's. "How old is this kid," I asked. "14," Taehyung said.

There was a figure running out of the house, but we couldn't make it out until it was right in front of the car. There was a kid, no more than 14, covered in blood from head to toe. He banged on our window harshly and yelled, "Help! Taehyung, please." Taehyung looked at me before getting out of the car. "Hey, are you okay?" Evan shook his head, "He's dead." Taehyung frowned, "Who's dead?"

Evan busted into a fresh wave of tears, "My dad. I killed him."

Another one. This went in a totally different direction than what I thought it would go, but I guess more drama will give me more of a plot. I hope you're all having a good day/night and I love you all. PEACE!!