New to you

When I got there he wanted to finish this song we started on. I started to sing my new song called smoke , drink , breakup. (a/n yes I know it's by Mila but it's my story so it Amani song.) I started recording and august just stared at me. so I closed my eyes and kept singing.

After my studio. I met with my on and off bf Trevor .

Nicki pov

August claims he couldn't get the kids but at this point I'm done. I'm not going make him do some he don't want to do. I let the baby sister Jessica keep them. I cleaned the house all day long until I got a call from august. I looked at it and let it go to voice mail. I really don't want to talk to him right now at this moment. I took my pain meds and took a long hot shower. when I got out august had called my phone 5 times. I'm not calling him back so I just went to sleep.

August pov

I don't know has gotten into me latley. I mean I love nicki but it just don't feel the same. I feel guilty for not being there for her now when she always was right by my side. I sighed as she probly mad cause what happen. I got up and threw on some clothes and went to Jessica house cause I know they were there. I drove over there and I took them back to my place and ordered pizza. "We miss you daddy. where you been?" Cali asked. "Daddy misses yal too." I said not knowing what to say to my daughter.

Nicki pov

Today I went over lani house. first girl I met when I moved here. she cool as hell. "lani what's up girl ?" I said giving her a hug. "Hey boo!" she said hugging me back. "so good news the landlord of the salon building said we got it!" she squealed. I wanted to go into business with lani for a while and now we got the chance with our elegant hair and nail salon. "yayyy!! we need to celebrate!" I squealed back. "yes girl!!!! and you can mingle." she said I smiled. "maybe." I added. "how's your health ma?" lani was the only person that knows about my cancer. "it's gone for now." I said smiling a little. "yes girl that good they have faith that it's going stay gone." I looked at her "lani you look just like heather sanders!!!" I said. she laughed. "I get that a lot girl
Especially when I did that blue in my hair." The door rung. lani got up
And opened the door it was Antwon ,lani babydaddy. they had a beautiful daughter nAme kailand. he carried her in sleep. "Antwon you know you pay me on the first." she said with attitude. "ugh ight girl damn !" he said walking out. "bye nicki" "bye Antwon" I responded.