Family fued

My boos want me to write so I guess niggas 😩 bae going have to wait ....

----------

Malaysia pov

🌞new day🌞

"Mommie !!!! mommie!" I woke up to my baby girl laying next to me. I slowly open my eyes. the brightness from the window shined through making her little brown eyes sparkle. I smiled. "mommie get up!" she said again opening my eyes lids. "I'm up baby" I said sitting up and sitting her in my lap. "momie it's sunny today!" she said in her sweet voice. " I know baby... how about we hang out." I said putting her little hands into mines. "ok mommie"...."mommie?" "yea leeyah?" "you got stinky breath!" she said holding her nose I laughed and start tickling her. she laughed and turned red in the face. "stop Mommie please." she giggled. I stopped and kissed her. I got up and went to the kitchen and fixed me and my baby cakes some chocolate chip pancakes , bacon and orange juice.
I smiled at her as she ate. man my baby so beautiful. I said to my self. when we got done I put both our dishes up and cleaned up a little. I took and shower and she took a bath we both did our hygiene. I got us both dress in our last kings shirt riped jeans that we have alike and our matching js. we both wore our hair in bun. giving leeyah a bun is like trying to capture a snake, by me being mix and her dad Cuban she had long curly hair and brushing it she gives me hell. I did my make up and grabbed my purse. I walked out to my all black dodge challenger. I put leeyah in her car seat. first top was to meet Victoria at the nail salon. we pulled up and got out. I seem Victoria walking up. "hey cuz ... hey baby!!" she greeted me leeyah. "hey." I said holding leeyah in my arms. "hi cousin tori" leeyah said waving to her. We walked in. me and Victoria was getting a pedicure and they had the pedicure for kids so I got one for leeyah. good thing I brought our sandals. "So what's up ?" Victoria asked. "well I got some to tell you." I said. "Spill it." She said looking at me. the lady took my feet out the water and began taking off the old polish. "well I have a client at the hair shop and you know she was getting ready for a date." I began to tell her. "ok ... ?" Victoria looked at me with a confused looked.
"She began to talk about her date and how he buys she expensive a gifts and Then she was like he play for Atlanta fawlkins and his name Devon." I sighed. Victoria went silent. I think she was just letting it sink in. "look Malaysia I think that's messed up that we are family and you can't just be happy for me... I love Devon and I know he loves me too and he wouldn't do that." she said. I wanted to slap her. "Victoria you sound real stupid right now.. I'm your family I wouldn't dare .. im being a good ass cousin letting you know your man a hoe... But if you want to be a fool then I gone head." I said rolling my eyes. victoria start giggling. "you know what Malaysia you and Amani have always thought yal was better but now that I'm doing good and don't have to work yal hating..thats all and the fact that yo man passed away 2 years ago you don't want no one else happy ." she said. "wowwwww I can't believe you... you know what you right you don't have to work cause every man you had done handy capped you to were yo ass don't know how to work all you know how to do is spread yo legs and swipe a credit card... so forgive me and my sister for getting what we want to right way! " I got up. my pedicure wasn't even done but I paid for me and leeyah . I grabbed my baby and walked out .

Rider 3 : ATLANTA (august alsina)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara