A town

"Devon really?!" I burst out. he looked over at me. "Damn.. Amani can I talk to you in private." he said. I got up and followed him out the house and to his car. "what . you got a lot of explaining." I said. "Yea I know... to start off I do love you cousin but I'm not inlove with her." he said. "what you mean ... you bought her all that stuff." I said. "I know but we argued everyday ! over my money! she spending too much! I mean she a real beautiful girl but I'm
Not inlove with her." he explained. i nodded. "I understand but you need to let her know this." I explain with him. "so whose she?... she very pretty." I added. "that Asia ... I really got feelings for her like I can't explain how much happiness this girl brings me." he said I nodded. "Well let's get back in here before they suspect some. we both chuckled. "aye I think yo cousin put some in my food my mouth and butt hole been burning." he said as we walked back into the house.

Nicki pov

"Ooo madea a hot mess." I said laughing getting into the car. "yea that man crazy." August said. Atlanta traffic is horrible. "bae I want to go the Bahamas but as a big trip." I said. "hat you mean...?" he asked. "like me you... my friends.. yo friends... big trip." I said. "yea that would be nice."he nodded.

Lani pov

Today
Me and Malaysia and our daughters went to the Lenox mall. we got real close by working together. "girl so how's kailand dad?" Malaysia asked. "he's ok ... get on my last nerve but overall he's a good dad." I said. "what about aleeyah dad?" I asked. "he passed away." she said looking at the clothes. "oh I'm sorry." I said. "pshht girl it's cool." she said. "was yal together when he passed away?" I asked, "engage... was ready to start. New family." she said smiling weakly.