Family hussel

After an hour I heard him
Leave. I reached in my draw and grabbed My hand gun. I opened the door and no sign
Of him. I picked grabbed my suit cases and start packing all my clothes. I can't sleep here tonight. I packed my laptop and my chargers. I seen my Phone laying on the floor with the screen all cracked. I grabbed my phone Andy snakes and left. I went back in to get my blanket and things that had valuable things to me. I cut off the tv and and the lights and jogg down the steps. "aye! aye!" I turn to see this man. "are you ok?" he asked. I nodded wiping my tear. " I heard the noise I went and start beating on the door but no one answered so I was about to call 911 but I seem him leave." thanks." was the only words I could say. I got in my car and drove. he watched me as I left. I drove my sister house. Trevor doesn't know where she lives. I knocked in the door. Malaysia came to the door. "BABY WHAT HAPPEN???" she yelled. I walked in with my stuff. "Trevor happened.. he fliped out on me." I said. "awe baby ..what I tell you.. this the 3rd time boo.. I understand yal been together since 7th grade but Trevor changed!" she said rubbing cream on my Scratches on my face. "Tomorrow we making a police report I don't care what you say." Malaysia got on the phone. "who are you calling?" I asked. "Asia...trevor cousin."

Asia pov

"Baby no .. I like that crib." I said pointing to the magazine. my phone start ringing. "hello?....whats wrong?....WHATTTTT " i yelled. "baby what?" Devon asked. "Shhhh!!!!" I hushed him. "alright I'll call you in a minute. I jumped up and threw on my sweats. "baby what's wrong?" he asked. "tell you in the car lets go!" we got in the car and I drove to my uncle house. Trevor's dad. he opened the door. "Asia sweet heart how are you?" he asked. uncle Rico is like a dad to me. he doesn't have any girls so I'm
Like his daughter. him and my dad use to get along and run a lot of drug trade back home. "Umm it's Trevor!" I said. "What Bout me boy." he said. "Yea what about me?" Trevor asked. I walked over and punched him in the nose cause blood to gush out. "whoaaaa!" uncle Rico yelled. Trevor wanted to react but didn't cause of his dad. "Tell him trevor.. how you went over Amani house and beat her!" I said. his dad was hella raged. one thing uncle Rico taught his 4 boys don't hit or disrespect a girl. "Is that true?" he asked Trevor. Trevor didn't say nun but held his bloody nose. I showed uncle the pics that Malaysia sent me.