Palm tree

August pov

After we ate ,we came back to the hotel room.we both took an shower and got in our pjs. "baby may I explain what happen?" I asked nicki. she shook her head no. "august we are in a beauty country.. I don't feel like dealing with right now.. now come over here and rub my feet." she said laying in the bed and smiling. I sat down and kicked off my shoes.i sat her feet in my lap. I began massaging them. "bae?" I said looking over at her. "yea?" she replied. "I want a another child.. a girl.. Name her gabbi." I said. she looked at me as if I lost my mind. "august you are not ready for no more kids." She said looking at me with a serious face. "how come.. I mean I'm a very good dad to Cali and nick. gabbi would love me as her dad." I said smiling. she smiles back. "whatever just work on the other foot." she said. I kissed her feet and puts one in my mouth. "OMG AUGUST .. BAE !" she squealed and laughed. I took it out and made a sour face. bae your feet taste like salt and vinegar chips. She laughed and I joined her. she hit me with a pillow and I hit her back. then we started play fighting.

Amani pov

I popped my head from under the covers and start catching my breath. Tyler rolled over and caught his breath. "wow... so it's true what they say about Jamaicans." I said bitting my bottom lips. "I guess it's true what they say about American girls!" (Jamaican accent) he said. "Round 3?" I asked. "whoa moma I mean like (looks under the covers) I want to but I got to go to work.. I work night shifts at the cruise line docks." he said. I sighed. he reached over and kissed my forehead. "I'll be back before you wake up I promise." he said he got up and threw on his clothes and walking out. I had a fit in the bed. I reached over and text my sister.

Asia pov

It was good visiting my family. I came back to the hotel tonight. I open the room and Devon was knocked out. I looked over and it was 11:21 pm. I went and took an shower. I got out and got dress and lotion on. I walked out and Devon was sitting on
His bed with his head in his lap then he looked up at me. "where you go?" he asked. "family house." I said walking to my bed and getting under the covers. "so how far along are you?" he asked. "3 weeks." I said laying only pillow looking at him. "Well you got a doctors appointment when we get back to the states." he said laying back down. "what?!" I was caught off guard. "you wasn't sendings child to no cheap ass doctor.. he needs the best doctor and you need the best care!" he said. I smiled a little.