RASTA

❤️💛💚💚💛❤️❤️💛💚💛💚❤️💛

Asia pov

☀️that morning 🌊

Me and Devon got up earlie cause everyone wanted to go horse backing riding in the waters. I got dress in my bikini and I put on my booty shorts on top. I pulled my hair up in a high bun. Devon had on his trunks and a wife beater showing off all his muscles and abs. I grabed my shades and my sun blocker. this is everybody first time here but I been here all the time visiting my dad side of the family.

Nicki pov

I'm so excited and horse back riding in the cleans water. I took a shower after august and we did our hygiene. I got dress in my binkini and my high waste white shorts. I put my hair in a high bun and my shades. august got dress on his trunks and no shirt. smh..my husband. we got in the elevator and went down to the lobby. I looked and me, Asia , lani and Jessica dress similar. Amani had a white see through shirt that stop at her thighs and you could see her hot pink binkini. Malaysia had on a short pull up dress that was really cute. her daughter and lani daughter both had their swim suits. That Victoria girl had on maxi dress. we walked out and got in your van. We got to get 2 vans so we all can fit. "I'm so happy we are here!!! like this is beautiful." Lani said. "Mommie look at the water!" kailand said just excited as her mom. We start driving in some lil jungle part. The van stop and we got. august was beening real clingy. I like it. "bae we need to go get those horses!" august said pointing to the light brown horses." he said. I smiled at him. he bent down and kissed my lips.

Amani pov

I notice that Asia and Devon is real affectionate. He wasn't like that with Victoria . Victoria had this look like she wanted to drown him in those water. him and Asia got the same horse. august and nicki got on one. I got on one with Victoria . Lani and Malaysia got on their own with their daughters. we start riding with the door guide. the horse slowly walked in the clear blue water. "woooo!" I squealed. "mommie the horsey in the water.. oh nooo!" aleeyah shouted. we all laughed.

After the that we went to a lil small restaurant. "Victoria stop giving that girl that look." I whisper to Victoria. I looked up and seen one of Malaysia friends came in tipsy.

Lani

Jessica came in tipsy. she was hitting that dance though. Asia got up and start teaching us how to do the island dance. nicki caught on quick. kailand ran and start doing it too . I recored and sent it to

Antwon. Asia walked off to the bathroom and I seen Victoria following her... oh shit

❤️💛💚❤️💛💚❤️💚💛❤️💚💛❤️