Me

-commercial-

GETTING TO KNOW THE AUTHOR

Hi I'm tori ...I'm 16 years old ,, I'm inlove with august alsina . we been married for 2 years now.☺️❤️

do u like writing? - well I do because most of my book are base off daydreaming. lmao I'm not embarrass we all day dream. but being able to put it in a book and make it come to life is the real talent.

How far are you planing to take rider?
- after book 4 rider will be over unless my fans want more than I have to give them what they want.

Rude comments ?
- my view is ..if you not sharing opinion on what happen in the book or motivating me in a positive way... you can go and find the nearest exit.. cause at the end of the day .. my books are always going be a success because of my loyal readers.

Casting calls?
- ok I started casting calls because I want my readers to feel like they are part of my book. however if you don't get pick I'm
Sorry because it's like 100 girls that did the casting calls. and when you make the casting call whoever I make you in my book that's who you going to be. if I made you a hoe in my book..then you be proud that you a hoe in the book.. at least your character do shine. lol some private message me like can I get a car and kiss august and he does this and that. I be like hell no this my book and if that's part of my plan then no! lol sorry babies!

Alright if you want to know any more about the author then hit up them comments.

Rider 3 will continue shortly.