JamaicA 1

Nicki pov

When we finally got home. I ran to the office and start playing a trip. "babe!!! I think we going to Jamaica !" I squealed. I'm so excited. I start booking hotels there and things to do. I foward a text to lani , Asia, Jessica , and jade.

🌴🌴🌴🌴🏄🏊🏄🏊🍹🍹🍹🍷🍸🍤☀️☀️☀️☀️

FWD: FIND A BABY SITER CAUSE WE ARE GOING TO JAMAICA !!! YES LADIES NEXT WEEK SO BE PREPARED... BRING YA MAN OR BESTFRIEND DONT MATTER WE GOING!!

lani pov

I got a text from
Nicki I read it and start screaming. people in the store looked at me crazy. I quickly payed for my stuff and left. I then fwd the text to Malaysia.

Malaysia pov

I was watching a movie with my baby girl. a text came through my phone. I got excited. I never been to Jamaica before. let alone out this country. I'm bring aleeyah with me regardless what that "find a baby sitter." I text back told her I'm bring aleeyah. 10 minutes she text saying good cause she was bring kailand. I forward the text to Amani ... my sister has to come plus she Turing 20 that first night there.

Amani

OMG going to
Jamaica like do yal know I can get stupid high. that's the island of weed. hell that's they state flower. this going be the best 2oth birthday.

1 week later day of the trip❤️💚💛

Nicki pov

5am

I woke up to my alarm. "august wake up!" I shoved him. "mmm 30 mo " he said "august no our plane leaves at 6:40" I said. he whined and got up. our bags were already packed and ready to go. I jumped in the shower. I got got didy hygiene and through on some high waisted acid shorts, my rasta crop top with my rasta sandals. I flat iron my hair and it stoped at my but... woo this some good Malaysian hair! I put in red lip stick and my shades. and walked out. "damn baby we ain't there yet.. ain't no sun shining." he said giggling. "ha ha ha " I said fake laughing. I grabbed my bags and put them in the suv. august took a shower , did his hygiene. he wore his trues with his rasta shirt that matches mines and his Jordan retro. he put his stuff in the suv. we locked up the house and prayed. we drove to the air port and went through baggage area and security check. We finally board the plane and I'm doo excited.