Jamaican picture

Asia pov

He can pulled up to this my dad house. which was a huge Manson cause he's a huge drug cartel. resaon why my mom moved us to the states. I walked up to the huge house and rung the door bell. A older lady answer the door. my eyes widen and tears streamed down my face. it was the maid, Catherine. she's been working for my dad since I was a baby. she took care of me when my mom and dad went to Cuba for weeks at a time. She pulled me into a tight hug as she cried as well. "I missed you!" I said a little above a whisper in her thick Jamaican accent. "I miss you too." I said smiling at her. "You loosing your accent huh?" she said again. I smiled. "I guess so." I said. "your father In the back." I walked to the backyard. I seen ladies in their swim bottoms but no tops on. my dad was sitting in his chair smoking a cigar. he looked at me for a long time. I smiled weakly. he stood up and walked over pulling me into an hug. he start telling me how much he love and misses me in creole.

August pov

I was rubbing nicki feet intil I got a picture message. I open it up
And it was nake girl. I looked at the number but it was unknown. I hurried
And locked my phone. I got another. I open it and it was Devon that sent me a picture of a pregnant test with a plus.

Him- what this mean

Me- -_- nigga she pregnant

Him- oh shit gtg!

I shooked my head thought who could have sent this picture. I looked over and nicki was sleep. I ease up and went out on the balcony to watch the waves. my phone rung. it was that number again. I answered it. "hello??...............london?"

TO BE CONTINUED