For real

Lani pov

Tomorrow is the grand opening our salon. I'm so excited. I watched as the
All the details were being finished. I interviewed a girl name of Malaysia today. She walked through the door. "welcome." I said smiling back shaking her hand.

Nicki pov

Tonight me and august going on a date. I over heard him telling someone that he can't make it but he know that they are going to do well. maybe his new artist. Jessica had my sew in. I didn't know mix people can get sew in too but oh well cause it's looking good. I died the weave Rihanna red just to do some different. august was inlove with it. I took a shower and did my hygiene. I wore my matching lace bra and panties. I wore a shirt that flared out at the bottom with my skin tight black pants with my pony boots red bottoms. I did my make up and did my hair in big curls. August was already ready and waiting on me. I walked down the steps. "damn!" august said looking at me. I giggled and grabbed my purse. "I think we going make us some mo babies tonight." he said laughing. at first august didn't wear his ring but now he always has it on which makes me smile.

Malaysia pov

I'm so happy I got the job! now all I have to do I is go get ready for my sister show. i called our mom to let her know but not our dad. I mean Amani can.. that always been his favorite. me and my sister got treated differently when it came to my dad. Amani was his princess , his pride and joy... me on the other hand... he raley cared. my mom was a house wife. she never said anything to him... they still together to this day. most people think we had a good child hood cause we are do close now but truth is we went through it. well I did. that's why I love aleeyah so much. I'm going to make sure my baby girl child hood will be stress free.

Nicki pov

When we got to the restaurant these females sitting across from us kept looking at august smiling. "can yal eat yal food !! thank you!" I yelled out to them. some people looked at me but I didn't care . "bae calm
Down !" August said laughing a little.