In a party world

The doctor walked into the room. "Mrs. alsina.. tear came back and you're doing well my dear, but your 5 weeks pregnant" she told nicki. nicki had that nigga please face expression. "how the hell that happen?" she blurted out. i laughed. the doctor look as if some one called her out her name.

Amani pov

"AYEEEE!!" I danced in my mirror naked to ludacris party girls. Out of no where someone started clapping. I jumped. it was Tyler. "aha good morning mommie!" he said in his accent staring me up and down. I blushed. "How long you been watching
?" I asked. he smiled "long enough to see that you can dance very well to that baby making music!" he said and we both laughed.

Malaysia pov

"We gon show the worrllllllldddddd...the definition of real my hittas!" I laughed in the car as Aleeyah song the song. We was on our way to the zoo. I'm meeting lani and Kay there too.

Chris pov

Being back in L.A. cool, but I missy nigga august though. I'm
Really thinking about moving to atl. Mel and Trina been getting on my damn nerves lately. Like they just ugh. make no damn sense.

Amani pov

After I got dress me and Tyler went go cart driving and just had fun. Trevor been calling all day but I didn't answer I'm with my new bewwwww!

We walked in the park hand in hand. "so I was thinking.." Tyler began. "what?" I asked stopping and looking I to his eyes. "moving here.." he continued. "ARE YOU FOR REAL?" I squealed. he chuckled. "yea to be here with you!" he said. I got on my tippy toes to reached his tall frame and began kissing him deeply. he picked him up and we continued to kiss heavily in the park.