Murder she wrote

Nicki pov

Today me and august doing our own thing. went going to climb the Dunn waterfall. we got ready and ate breakfast then left. we took a cab there. When we got there we were walking on. The side walk and I seen an iguana. "bae take my picture!" I snuck behind it and grabbed it. "bae wtf!" august semi yelled. I laughed. "take my picture damn this thing is trying to get down." he snap my picture. I put it down and it ran back in the bushes. he laughed and kissed my nose. "my lil wild woman." he said. we walked and seen the waterfall. people where climbing. he and august already had our swim suits on. we start climbing. we kissed in the water while we had someone taking the picture. after all that fun we took a jungle tour. as we in the tour bus I seen august phone light up saying this London I miss you! he looked at me. "bae look I-" he started "shut up august .. I'm trying to enjoy my trip!" I said moving out his grip and moved over to the other side as far as possible. the bus drove and it stopped at this beautiful waterfall with the cave. I took a picture. "bae look at the pirate." august said pointing. it was so pretty but I acted like I didn't care "oh ok." I said and kept walking.