Home again

August stared at me. "too bad i don't care I'm not sighing nicki I refused." I smiled at him. " Lol good cause I just wanted to see what you was going to say." I said laughing. "But foreal baby.. move in with me!" he said smiling. I start coughing and couldn't stop. "take it easy baby!" He said giving me some water. I took a breath. "yea , I'll move in" I said smiling .

Lani pov

I went by the shop. I walked in. "yasssssssssss this what I need!" I squealed. My first cousin jade came as well. she was going have her own booth as well. "cuz this is real nice!" she said looking around. "all white chairs and big king chairs for the pedicures!!! YESS hot Lanta ain't ready!" I yelled. she laughed. "when the furniture coming?" she asked. "tomorrow" I said
Smiling. we hugged each other and kept jumping up and down.

Amani pov

"Trevor stop your drunk!" I yelled pushing Trevor off me. I hate when he drinks. I walked off and he grabbed my arm and pulled me back against the car. "Trevor let me go!!" I yelled "hell no ! Amani you mines alright! let me find out you cheating!" he said with a slur. "Trevor how ima cheat and we ain't together!" I yelled, "you heard me " he said Again. I yanked away and walked to my car and drove off. I went to yhe studio just to left off some steam. I walked in and Asia was sitting there eating hot wings. " I walked up and sat my purse on the desk." she looked up at me. "hey can I get a room?" I asked. Asia have me a blank look. "girl ain't nobody here go and pick one ... be my guest... oh wait TI in room 135 so go to 136." she said sucking her fingers. I giggled to my self and went back there.

Rider 3 : ATLANTA (august alsina)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara