No mo jamaica

BACK HOME WE GOOOO

nicki pov

Me and august woke up earlie this morning around 4am to pack and go home. I love Jamaica! but I miss home as well. plus Cali and nick coming home in two days. me and august are the first ones out the group leaving. "baby you ready?" august asked. I slowly nodded . we grabbed our suit cases and walked out. we walk and got on the small van again to the air port. I sat in august lap and layed on him falling asleep. I woke up and we where pulling up at the air port. "come on baby." august said grabbing my hand. we boarded our plane. I sat back in my seat. august laid back in his. he start staring at me. he put his hand on my face and slowly started to kiss me. After about a good 10 minutes of it I pulled away. "baby you know our 2 year anniversary coming up!" he said smiling. "yea I know.. I wanted to throw a big party." I said and august agreed.

Amani pov

Ugh my last day Jamaica. instead of getting a ride with my sister and cousin i let Tyler take me. He walked me inside and helped with my bags and walked me to my area. out plane wasn't here yet so he sat with me. I seen my sister holding sleeping aleeyah and Victoria curled up sleep. "I'm
Going to miss you." my thoughts were interrupted by Tyler thick accent. "yea me too... you should come to America some time." I said and smiled. "I don't know beautiful." he said. I looked away. he brung my face to his. " ill do it for you though." He said kissing me. we started making out. "BOARDING PLANE 456 northwest to ATLANTA, GEOEGIA , UNITED STATES," the lady repeated. a tear came. I didn't want to say goodbye. I start crying. he held me in his lap and kept kissing my head. "You have to go beautiful , I promise I'll see you again. " He said I slowly rose out his lap and walk to hand my ticket. I did one last look at him. he blew a kiss and yelled out "I LOVE YOU BE BE... AGAIN WE WILL MEET!" the lady started to close the door and I went through I could still hear his voice echo into head. I got on the plane sad. I listened to music that Tyler introduce to me on my phone and curled up in my seat. Im officially depressed!

Loni pov

I was sad leaving Jamaica. me, Jessica, Asia and Devon were getting on the last plane back to the states. when we got there I seen Amani friend. he noticed me. "aye !" He said walking up to me. "hey. she already gone?" I asked. he nodded. he Handed me a necklace to give to her. I shook my head no. I wrote down her address so he could mail it. he was confused. "it's more personal and special this way." I said. "Thanks." he said and walking away. we got on our plane and back to the states.