Mr&mrs

August pov

I came back into the hotel room with roses for nicki. the shower was running so I sat the flowers on the table. I notice a letter sitting on the table. I picked it up and began reading.

✉️letter✉️

Dear august,

If you are reading this than I am
In heaven now. I just wanted to always tell you that I love you! and thank you, thank you for being that man that I always prayed about, loving me, loving our kids and everything and more. Baby don't be sad, I'm in a better place! I am ok ! You find you another woman that's going to treat you better and be your ride or die. tell the kids.....

✉️to be continued✉️

I couldn't finished the letter. water swealed up into eyes. the shower stoped. I sat the letter down and sat it on the table. nicki walked out with a towel wraped around. "nicki what's this?" I asked holding the paper up. she didn't say nonthing. "HELLLOO?" I yelled. she did say nun. She put her clothes on. "Nicole !!!!" I yelled and put her face down . I rushed and grabbed her arm. she looked at me with the saddest face I ever seen. "august please" she said softly. I let her arm go and sat on the bed. after she got dress she got in the bed with her back to me. I layed beside her and held her. "baby I love you... you not going any where." I whispered in her ear.

2 weeks later.

Now that we back in the u.s of a. Nicki been on the new treatment and she seem to be getting better. "so how is she?" I asked the doctor. I peeped in the room and nicki was playing with Cali and nick. "the medicine is working very well!! it's amazing how fast it's working!" she said. a huge smile came upon my face. "just one issue mr. alsina." she had this worried look on her face. "what's that ?"I asked. "your wife is pregnant and that medicine may be very harmful to the unborn child.