Lets get it

august pulled up and jumped out the car. "what the hell nicki?!" He yelled. I droped the bat and walked back into the house. Gabbi start to kicking alot. I started to rub my belly cause it hurt too bad. August came into the room. "look Nicole I can explain!" he started. "GET OUT!" I yelled. He left with out saying nonthing. I grabbed my keys and left. idk where I was going but I had to relief my stress.

5 weeks later

August pov

nicki kicked me out the house . So I stay in a studio apartment. I feel really bad about what happened. I mean idk what I was thinking. nicki wasn't giving it up and my body just took over. I haven't talk to her since that day. I go and see the kids but she doesn't say nonthing to me when I go. I was driving over to nicki house to return the keys. I got out and I seen a cars. I walked in there and nicki brother and Asia was sitting there. nicki brother got up in my face. I haven't seen him since a few years ago when we lived in LA. "Get out my face" I said to him. "nawl bruh you cheated on my sister and she pregnant !" he said bawling up his fence. "Get him jr!" Asia said rocking her baby. out of no where he punched me and we start fighting. I could here nicki yelling stop. then she fell on to the couch holding her stomach. we stoped. she start whining. "Call 911!" Asia yelled by nicki side. I walked over and picked her up. I carried her to the car and drove to the hospital.