HArd work

Amani pov

Today was my video shoot and I'm happy and nervous at the same time.
I was dressed in the bra and panties with a pink rob.

"Don't take this personal, you ain't ... you the worst and you kno what u done to me" I sang as I did what the director told me too.

Nicki pov

August left so I cleaned the house. that's when the door bell rung. I went to go answer it. my mouth dropped! it was my cousin desire (book 1) I screamed. "Heyyyyy!" she said smiling. "how you get here?" I asked. "girl Google is not that hard." she said. "come in!" I said she came in and sat on the couch.
me and her sat there and caught up.

August pov

I went Amani shoot to support her. "and cut!!! ok now we going get the seen you taking you last sip of wine before you get arrested. the director shouted. "action" he added. after she got the scene in they took 10. "omg hey august I didn't know you was here." she said hugging me. "yea.. had to come support my girl !" I said. we walked back to her trailor. I sat down. she sat across from me. "so you didn't show up cause I had to make sure things was right in my personal life." I said. some one knocked on the door. Amani went to answer it. "be back in 5' the lady said. the hair dresser came in Nd did touch up on Amani hair. "ight ima get going ma!" I said pinching her cheeks. "ok aug see you in the studio soon."