Loving jamaica

When our plane landed. I got off and we exit the airport with out bags. the warm sun hit out faces. "yaaaa mon!" I screamed in my Jamaican accent.

August laughed a little. "what's up sexy!" someone said behind me. I quickly turn around to see lani, jade, Asia and jessica and tall dude that was holding Asia hand. I hugged my girls and august start talking to Asia dude.

We got in the little Mercedes bus that took us to our resort off the beach. while we was in the bus we poped a champaine bottle. i poured us all some. we was getting turnt up. I start dancing in my seat. The bus pulled up at this beautiful resort right beside the beach. me and august had on our matching ray bands. I ran off and start running around like a little kid. "I'm

In Jamaica snitches!!" I yelled. I turn and seen Asia and her dude kissing. August walked over and picked me off my feet and walked in the sand. we start kissing as well. "we got go check in." august whispered. I smiled. and jumped down. we grabed our suit cases and went inside and got our rooms. all our room where on the same floor. we took a shower . I got dress in my maxi dress and pulled my hair into a high bun. Me and august left the hotel and walked along the beach holding hands. we took pictures. "bae I want one!" I squealed and pointed at that Jamaican with long dread lockes cutting mangos and coca nuts with a mashettedi. "Me too bae" he said we walked over there. "can I get 2 coca nuts ?" august said to the man. I took a picture and sent it my mom. she sent a picture of Cali and nick in the pool with nilya. August paid and I videoed the man slicing the coca nut open with just one swing. he put 2 straws in them and handed to them. I smiled. we thanked him in creole and walked off. me and august start walking on the sandy walk. we start hearing Bob Marley "is this love ". we walked close to the music and seen couple dancing on the beach to the song. we finished our drinks and start dancing too. I wraped my hands around his neck and his hands only waist. we danced. he spun me spun me into his arms . now he holding me and I leaned my head back on to him and his face in my neck. He start singing the lyrics in my ears. I slowly closed my eyes as the music played. Nadine Sutherland action played. I moved off him and start body rolling. showing some spainsh dancing .he watched. I start dancing around him. I seen other people watching but I didn't care. I kept dancing. I pulled off my maxi dress revealing my binkini. I start back dancing doing the Brazilian twerk. august laughed. "woooo!" he yelled out. he ran behind me and pick me up and tuning straighting into the water. the huge waves crashed over us. when I came out the water my skin glissle and my tattles stood off. I sat on the beach and august start taking pictures. I had on shades and start doing model poses of me in the water. we ask the other couple to be in our picture and have a man to take them. He even got us kissing with the sun set in the background.