BOB MARLEY

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
When I got back to the hotel I couldn't stop my tear from streaming so I put on my shades like they do at a funeral. I moved all
My stuff for one bed to the other. the hotel was booked to get another room plus I don't want to give that bitch the satisfaction. I then heard a soft knock at the door. it was Victoria. "what you want." I asked her annoyed. "look Asia I'm sorry the way I came at you... I had a hey drinks in me. I just wanted to say don't be mad at Devon because he really loves you and he didn't know how to let me go with out hurting me." she said. "I apologize woman to woman." she added. i sighed. "I appreciate it." I said. "my bad about that blow to the face." I added. She nodded its good. "well I gotta go." She said with a soft smile and walked off. I sat down and thought about it, I'm still mad at him. I made up his bed and reached in my purse .
I got up and fixed my self. I walked out and took a cab to see my dad and family.

Nicki pov

I sucked my teeth at Devon. I stared him down. "I hope that vodka feel like acid on your skin for what did to my best friend." I said. he sighed as he start cleaning him self up. " wellllllll...if...if..is that cold man?" Jessica slur. august was about to help then I slapped his hand. You bet not. 'shid nigga you on your own" august said sitting back down.

Devon pov

I can't let Asia leave me like that. I got up and took a cab back to the hotel. I kept pressing the elevator. (When Devon got on to go up...Asia was getting on the other to go down) I ran to the room and slide the key. I walked in. "baby?!" I called out no
Sign of her. I go back to where our beds are and both the bed where made up and her suit cases where still in the closet. I'm relieved. I sat on the bed. I layed in the bed. my head was laying on some hard. I reached back and pulled From my pillow a pregnancy test that says (+) . I looked up to the ceiling, "god please tell me what this plus means... I don't understand the sign you trying to give me?!!! Fuck man!"
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴