Not welcome home

nicki pov

I got home and I fell right in the bed. august went to get us some Chinese food. I rised up and started to look at venues to have our anniversay party at. I found this club.

Amani pov

I got to my apartment and sat on the couch. I miss Tyler so much. I mean we can Skype but that's not the same as having him
In my arms. I grabbed my keys and headed to the studio. I had to do this. I got in the booth and start singing my song "in love we trust". (yes by jhene aiko but it's by Amani in here) I closed my eyes and kept singing. when the song open I saw august standing there clapping. I smiled and waved. he motioned me to come here. I took off the head phones and put then on the mic. I walked out. "hey mr. family man." I said. he chuckled. "hey Amani can I get you to do some for me." he said. "what?" I asked. he whispered in my ear. I smiled . "yesss!" I squealed.

On my way home I stoped and got some pizza and some snacks. just a party of 1 tonight. I pulled into my place and I got out. I walked up the steps and in my door. I sat yhe stuff down. soon as I did there was a door knock. I opened it. it was Trevor. "hey." I said letting him
In. "Sup ma.. I heard you was back from yo trip and i had to come see my girlfriend ." he said. "yea Trevor about that." I said wanting to tell
Him the truth. he walked over and start kissing me. I gave in but them pushed him off. "Trevor stop!" I I yelled as he kept trying to force more. he moved. "stoping being a bitch," he said. he walked over and took a slice of my pizza. "Trevor get out!" I told him. "no I'm staying here!" he sat down eating. "Trevor no you got to go" I said standing up putting my hand on my hip. "and if I don't" he said. I grabbed the phone. "I'm calling the police." I said. I start dialing but he rammed me against the wall and griped my jaw. "I'll break yo mf jaw you hear me." he said. I started crying. he then let me go dropping me to the floor. He then grabbed my hair Nd pulling my head bavk. "you better remember who run this show." he said. mascara streamed down my face. he finally let my hair go. My phone flashed and he look at it. My screen saver was a picture of me and Tyler in the bed cuddling. "WHO THIS NIGGA ON YOUR PHONE?" I ran into the bedroom as fast as I could shutting and locking it behind me. he started kicking and hitting the door. "open this damn door ... I'm beating yo Ass!!!!" he screamed. I slide down my back to the door and started crying more.