Return

After I left. I was driving around when my phone rang. I let it go to voice mail. I miss LA. I drove over to my nigga Antwon house. I knocked on the door and he let me in. "What's up man?" I said dapping him up. "Aye mane!" he said dapping me back. I sat and on the couch. "what's been up with you mr. family man?" he asked. I chuckled. "Nun much man.. taking care of nicki." I responded. "where the kids?" he asked. "in LA with my mother in law." I said. "aw yea ... shoot kailand was just over here and lani tripping!" he sighed. "smh I'm sorry for you." I said laughing. "mane she want some child support... I'm like I keep kailand in js .... pay for day care and her baby tumbling classes... like bro what 2 year old you know take some tumbling classes." he said and I laughed. "why lani got Kay taking those?" I asked still laughing. "man some about she want kailand to be in elite cheerleading when she turn 4." he's hooked his head. "That's yo baby moms !" I said chuckling. "yea lani a good girl but me and her just see everything different ...like she want to dress kailand in designer clothes and I ain't talking about no juicy couture ... kailand got red bottom sneakers, she takes a LV backpack to day care, Versace wonizies... should I continue hell the girl got an iPad!! nigga ion even have an iPad!" he said. I laughed. "you know her and nicki got a salon together." I told him. " I heard... and they making real good money but she still need child support -_-." I can't with this nigga I laughed. man he really mad he got to pay. i took out my phone and text nicki real quick.

Me- wyd baby

💏💑 bae - nun desire just left!

Me- aw fr??!!! dang how she...nvm I don't want to know.. but let's go out tonight. I got us some tickets to see Tyler perry play.

💏💑bae- Ikr and OMGGGG 😊😁😱😱😱😮😮😵😶 YESS !

me- lmao alright then talk to you later love you

💏💑Bae- love you too

I looked up and Antwon was on his phone as well. I put my phone up.
I heard some footsteps coming down the stairs. "Baby ...." I heard a female voice say. I look up to see London in a robe. my mouth dropped in shock

Victoria pov

*dinnngggg donnnggg*

I went to answer the door. It was Devon. I hugged him. " my bad for not picking up ... we had practice all night and I just slept on Tyrone couch." he said shutting the door behind him. "it's ok." I said. we both went up stairs and I sat on the bed as he went and took a shower. I start watching Maury. "MMM THATS HIS BABY!!!!" I screamed at the tv. (in the case on 2 yr old kandice love ... miles YOU ARE THE FATHER) "HA!!! WHAT I TELL YOU!" I yelled. I start hearing a buzzing sound. I looked over to see Devon phone lighting up. I grabbed his phone and typed in his mom bday for the pass code. I looked and seen a text message from "Asia"

📲convo📲

Asia❤️- good morning baby

Devon- good morning boo

Asia❤️- where are you

Devon- about to bring this breakfast over to you and go home and change

Asia ❤️- sweet but why can't I come over there

Devon- bae I told you I'm remodeling my house and I barley be there

Asia ❤️- if I didn't know any better I'll say you got another girl at home lol

Devon - lol funny but nah you my only mA😍😘

Asia❤️-lol ok talk to you later

Devon - love you

Asia ❤️I know
😘
Devon- say it back

Asia ❤️it's not the right time lol

I locked the phone. I didn't know rather to cry or be mad. he got out the shower and got dress. "bae what's wrong?" he asked me. "nonthing baby just glad you home." I said smiling. "yea you still got some hot wings left?" he asked. "yea let me go heat them up." I smiled and got up and went to the kitchen.

While I was in there I smirked to my self. "Baby it's all gone.. but I'm going to get some more!" i yelled. "ok" he yelled back. I went go get some hot wings and some more special ingredients. when I got back home I put on a glove and open the good wings. they were ready the suicide kind. I took out the ghost pepper sause and added it to the wings and squeezed hot chili pepper juice on them. I heated it up and took off my glove. I hide the ghost pepper. I took the wing out the microwave and walked up to the room with a big smile on my face.