N I N E

It was the day after school ended, and it was time to head to the Lake to swim. Dominique loved to swim, but after Richie got them kicked out of the public pool, they didn't swim much anymore.

She slipped on a brightly colored full body swimsuit, some acid wash jean shorts, and some pink jelly sandals.

She put her hair into two tight French braids and before she got out the door she grabbed her round sunglasses.

Dominique hopped on her bike and rode to the cliff where they all decided to meet up. She knew she was a little late but they would wait for her.

When she got there she saw four boys standing in their tightie-whities pondering on who was gonna jump first.

The girl took off her shorts, shoes, and sunglasses and laughed at them all. She was going to make a smart remark when she saw Beverly.

She was in her bra and underwear, obviously ill prepared. Dominique would've never stepped out in that. Especially around boys her age.

"I'll go first you pussies." She smirked before taking off and jumping right into the water. The boys all looked at her as she jumped.

"Holy shit! We just got showed up by a girl!" Richie yelled. He obviously wasn't having it.

Ben then jumped, followed by Bill. The boys still didn't notice their Latina best friend that was standing behind them all.

Stan and Eddie jumped together and then it was just Richie. Dominique took the chance to step out.

"Hey Rich looks like you're about to get showed up by another girl!" She smirked.

The boy was dumbstruck. He never noticed how truly well developed her body was. She definitely filled out over the year.

"No I'm not." He yelled, grabbing her hand and pulling her off the edge with him. They held hands until the very end when they hit the water.

Once they hit the water, Richie pulled her body to his. "Help help I can't swim Dominique." He gasped.

"You liar, you can too!" She laughed, dunking his head underwater and swimming away from him.

Eddie splashed Dominique and then it became a gigantic splash war. Beverly got her hair wet and then it was over with.

"We should have a chicken fight! Dominique you can get on my shoulders." Richie suggestively said.

"Sure sure but I get to fight someone evenly sized." Dominique rolled her eyes. They always stuck her up against Eddie which made it any easy win.

"F-f-fine Stan g-get on my sh-shoulders." Bill smirked. Stan did as well as he got onto Bill's shoulders.

Stanley sure wasn't the strongest, but he wasn't the weakest either. Richie usually dominated at chicken but he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity of being up close and personal with Dominique.

Ben became the referee as Beverly and Eddie stood aside and watched. "On your marks, get set, CHICKEN!" Ben yelled.

Richie and Bill swam towards eachother. Stan began grappling for Dominique's arms, he had a good hold and was pushing against her.

Dominique then grabbed Stan's hands and pushed backwards with all her might, having Richie almost fall forward.

Slowly, but surely, Bill began to fall, Stan
with him. Dominique and Richie were laughing and cheering at their great win.