T E N

After the gang had their fun in the sun, they began to settle down on the rocks. Dominique put on her sunglasses and laid down in the sun.

She tanned for awhile, eventually she had fell asleep, the suns warmth making her sleepy. As she did this, all Richie could do was stare.

She was simply beautiful to Richie. He had decided he was gonna make his move soon. He didn't know how soon though.

Beverly was laying down as well, she was reading something, not noticing all the boys with their eyes on her and Dominique.

As soon as the song "Bust A Move" by Young MC came on, Dominique jumped up, scaring everyone out of their trance.

She began to rap and dance and sing along to the song, Eddie joined in, rapping with her and they both did their own rendition of break dancing.

Richie watched her, in awe. He had no clue how a girl could be so perfect. Beverly saw him staring at elbowed him.

"Beep beep Richie, staring is rude." She laughed. He shot her a dirty look and acted like he was cleaning his glasses.

"Ya know, I think she likes you too there four-eyes." Beverly hinted, elbowing the boy again. Causing him to drop his glasses.

"Joking isn't nice Beverly. This is love at stake here." Richie angrily whispered, picking his glasses up.

"No I'm not kidding." She said, her face getting serious. Richie put on his glasses, looking up at her.

"Really?!" He shouted. Everyone stopped having fun to look at him. He blushed. "Sorry, some motherfucker was telling a lie."

To throw them off, Richie picked up Ben's backpack. Dominique looked at the pudgy boy. "Benny, schools out." She laughed.

Richie looked through the pack till he found a postcard. He read it and laughed. "Who the hell sent you this?" He asked.

"No one." Ben stated, wrestling it from Richie and sitting it in his bag like it was a fragile item.

After that, they all got up and decided to go into town. They wanted to visit Dominique's side of town. Stan was the only one who had been to her house.

That was just because Stan's dad was a Rabbi and Dominique's uncle was the Priest for the local Catholic Church, which was pretty big.

Lots of families in Derry were catholic, including Bill's, Eddie's, and surprisingly the Bower's, even though Dominique felt if Henry Bowers walked into mass he would burst into a ball of flame.

They went to the local restaurant her father owned. It was in joint with the grocery store of her abuela's.

First they stopped at Dominique's house so Beverly and her both could get a dry change of clothes.

"What are we supposed to do? You all will take foreverrr!" Eddie rolled his eyes.

"H-he h-has a p-p-point." Bill shrugged, everyone nodded at both of the boys beside the girls.

"I have a jukebox, pool table, and nacho cheese machine in the basement. Go wild." Dominique rolled her eyes.

The two girls made it up to Dominique's room, which was huge. As was the family's house in general.

Dominique began to go through her closet to find a dress that would suit the ginger girl. She found the perfect one.

She had a darker colored floral dress with emerald green on it. She threw it on the bed along with some dark red and black converse.

She spun her finger around which Beverly knew meant, "put it on now, I have no patience for bullshit".

She put it on and turned around in the mirror. She looked great. She gasped. "We're not done yet hun." Dominique smiled.

She put a black choker and domino themed earrings on the girl before teasing her already curly hair to be kinky curly. She slipped on some black cat eye sunglasses and looked at the girl like a masterpiece.

Dominique herself got dressed in a high waisted skirt, a black bodysuit, and some black Doc Martins.

They walked down the stairs and you would've thought they were models. All the boys gasped and their eyes widened. They were speechless.

(A/N) I REALIZED I PUT THE BEN HOUSE VISIT PART IN THE WRONG SPOT AND DIDNT WANNA REDO IT SO I JUST MADE UP MY OWN SCENE SO YEAH HML