T W E N T Y - F O U R

The clown convulsed again, making weird noises as a black spot appeared on its forehead.

It cracked back again before shrieking and running at Bill. It tackled him, trying to eat the boy's face.

"Get off of him!" Beverly screamed, a metal bar in hand. She went to hit Pennywise with it, but was stopped and thrown.

The same thing happened to Mike. Bill then grabbed the bar and pulled it behind the clown, trying to choke it.

Richie jumped on to help, yelling, "Fuck!" As he realized he was in too deep to back out now.

Soon, everyone had ahold of the clown. Dominique was on one of its arms, alongside Stan.

The clown shook them all off, gripping Bill. He had Bill's head in his hand, smirking at the others.

"Let him go." Beverly snarled. The fire headed girl was not about to let some creepy clown take her best friend.

"Nooo, I'll take him. I'll take all of you! I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear. Or," he smirked, shaking his finger, "I'll take him, and you'll leave us be. Then I'll take my long rest." The clown smiled.

Dominique truly spaced out after that as she was too focused on the baseball bat five feet away from her. She was going to grab it and bash the clowns face in.

"Leave." Bill rasped out. "I'm the one who dragged you all into this, I'm S-S-so s-S-sorry." He stuttered.

The clown mocked Bill's stutter, laughing at them all. A few kids really seemed as if they were going to consider the chances.

Richie got up from his spot on the ground. "I told you Bill, I fucking told you. I don't wanna die." He told the boy.

"Richie!" Dominique scolded, walking up to stand next to the boy. She was ready to smack him.

"It's all your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me splash through shitty water, you brought me to a fuckin' crackhead house, and now, I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown." He deadpanned.

"Welcome to the Losers Club asshole!" Dominique and Richie screamed, running at the clown with wooden bats.

Pennywise threw Bill to the side, running at the couple. They both smacked him in the head with a weapon.

Soon it was like a free-for-all with the clown. Everyone was taking their turn at beating the shit out of it. Dominique found a lot of joy in it.

While the beating circle commenced, the clown's head turned into Beverly's father. He smirked at Bev.

"Hey Bevvy," the voice growled, "are you still my little-" the thing was cut off. Beverly stabbed it down the throat.

It then spit out the metal stake, backing up the the lip of a sewer pipe. It began to convulse and foam at the mouth.

Bill stepped up, in recognition. "That's why you didn't kill Beverly. Because she wasn't afraid. Now we aren't either, now you're the one who's afraid." He smirked menacingly.