T W E N T Y - T W O

Dominique was in her room listening to Wham! when her mom called for her downstairs.

"Dominique, the phones for you. It's Bill and he sounds urgent." Her mother said, concerned.

Dominique grabbed the phone. "Hello?" She answered. She had no clue what this could be about.

"IT g-got B-Beverly! M-m-meet at m-my g-garage in th-thirty minutes." He ordered.

"Okay I'll be there Bill. Get the others." She said, she ran up to her room to get dressed.

She put on jean shorts, a Star Wars tee shirt, and her galaxy vans. Her slightly greasy hair was thrown into a ponytail and a ball cap.

She got on her bike and sped to Bill's house as fast as she could. When she got there, everyone was there.

Mike, Ben, Richie, Eddie, Stan, and Bill. They all got onto their bikes and sped to the house on Neibolt Street.

As they walked into the lawn, Eddie ripped off his fanny pack, throwing it into the woods. Dominique noticed his cast and was going to beat up whoever did that to him. She thought of Eddie as her little brother.

All of them walked into the old decrepit house, Dominique turned back to see Stan still in the doorway.

"Come on Stan, Beverly's in here, we've gotta save her. She's just as much your friend as she is mine." Dominique said, grabbing his arm.

Tears shown in the boy's eyes. He wasn't over the last experience in this house, and Dominique wasn't sure if he ever would be.

They all got to the old well, and looked down inside. "Beverly!" They all yelled, as if they expected her to answer.

Obviously that wasn't working, so Dominique grabbed a convenient rope and threw it down the well, she grabbed on and began to climb down.

Soon everyone followed her lead, everyone but Mike was crammed into a small hole on the side of the well.

Mike began to climb down when they all heard Henry Bower's voice. He hit Mike with a rock and then took the rope.

Everyone began yelling for Mike, as Henry was covered in blood and we all knew it was human blood.

Soon all the ruckus up on the top became quiet, and Henry Bowers' body came crashing down the well.

Mike fumbled for his gun and ended up dropping all his lamb killing bullets as well. Dominique rolled her eyes.

He stuck the gun in his pocket and began to climb down on the rope. He made it down to the hole when Eddie realized Stan was gone.

Soon everyone was running through the tunnels yelling for Stanley. "Stannie! Stanley! Uris! Where ya at?" Dominique screamed through the tunnel.

The group sloshed around until they heard the screams of their curly haired friend. They sprinted towards the source of the noise.

Dominique entered the room first to see Stan's face covered by some gigantic teeth. His body was writhing around.

"Hey you dickhead! Get off of my friend!" Dominique yelled, kicking the creature in the head.

It slithered away, screaming. It's face came back and showed the clown. Dominique tackled Stan in a hug.

He hugged her back, sobbing into her neck. "You guys! It's all your fault! You made me go into Neibolt! It's all your fucking fault!" He screamed.

"I know! We're sorry Stan. You're okay now." Eddie soothed the boy.

Dominique looked around. "Hey guys, where's Bill?"