E I G H T E E N

The four people climbed up the stairs, scared out of their wits. As they climbed they began to hear noises. It sounded like a girl.

All four were trembling as they walked up the stairs to a middle floor, Dominique looked down a hall and saw Betty Ripsom.

The rest saw her as well. "Betty?" All of them whispered at the same time. They were all scared as to what she was doing there.

She laid there a while and was whispering something when something grabbed her, pulling her backwards. She screamed.

All four immediately turned down the hall. Eddie looked back as he heard a noise. He stayed back.

"Guys, did you hear that?" He asked, his breathing quickening. He was on the verge of an asthma attack.

The other three continued on, they hadn't even heard Eddie's question. Dominique, Richie, and Bill made it into the room.

"What the fuck? She was right there. Where'd she go?" Richie asked the equally confused Bill and Dominique.

The turned around and the door slammed shut behind them, they could hear Eddie's screams outside the door.

Dominique ran to the door. "Eds? Eds? Eddie Kaspbrak! Is everything okay?" She asked, only hearing Eddies screams in response.

They heard a loud banging noise and everything else ended. Bill and Dominique were still banging on the door.

"Richie. Richie." The boy with glasses heard whispers calling his name the room over. He of course, followed them, not paying any attention to the other two.

He walked into the room. "Come here Richie!" He heard the voice cackle again. A figure disappeared behind one of the chairs.

"Eddie come on where the fuck are you?" He asked. He got cackles in response. "We're not playing hide and seek you dipshit."

"Hey Rich come on." He heard Dominique say from outside the room. He turned to them only to see the door slam in their faces.

Dominique ran to the door. She was banging on it. "Richie!" She yelled, he yelled her name back in response.

The nerdy boy turned back around to see clowns all around him. Okay, now he was freaked out.

"What the fuck?" He asked himself, he whipped around to see another clown. He screamed.

He looked all around him, realizing none of them were alive. He went to touch one. "Dumbass clowns." He said to himself.

A coffin at the end of the room opened. In red over his missing poster, it said "FOUND".

"Oh fuck." Richie mumbled. He walked over to the coffin to see a model of himself covered in maggots and worms.

"Ew what the hell." He said, slamming the coffin shut and walking away.

The coffin reopened, Pennywise flying out of it. His amber eyes crazily flew around the room. "Beep beep Richie!" He exclaimed.

He flew to Richie, the boy turned around and ran towards the door, which Dominique ripped open and Richie ran out.

They slammed the door back and Dominique looked at the boy. "Holy shit are you alright?" Was all she could ask.

A/N SO IMMA DO A Q&A ON HERE AND A FACE REVEAL IF YALL WANNA, SO LIKE COMMENT QUESTIONS AND STUFF AND ILL POST A CHAPTER OF ME ANSWERING THEM