T W E N T Y - F I V E

"Because you're gonna starve." Dominique finished, smirking at the end.

The clown flipped into the well and began to mock Bill. He recited his sentence with a stutter.

Stan looked at the clown, narrowing his eyes, he handed the metal post to Bill.

Bill took the post and went to beat the clown's head in, but it slipped further down the pipe. Matter from its head coming apart.

"Fear." It simply muttered, before falling down the pipe. Everyone ran to watch it go down to the depths.

Richie began to breathe deeply. "I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay." He said, before turning to Dominique and kissing her.

Eddie looked up to the ceiling. "Guys, guys. The kids are floating down." He said, making everyone look up. Eddie was right.

Bill slowly walked over to a yellow coat that has Georgie's name written on the tag. As he began to sob, the other kids gathered around him to comfort him.

That next month, the group all had came back to the Barron's. School had just started, so they felt the need to collect themselves.

Dominique was dressed in a NASA tee shirt, some jean shorts, and her checkerboard vans. Her hair was braided and she had on sunglasses.

"My Miss John Lennon walks out of the woods." Richie announced, joking about his girlfriend.

"My Mister Trashmouth mouths off one too many times again." Dominique giggled, joking along.

Soon all of them were there at the Barron's. Beverly was telling them all about her experience with the clown.

She said that she saw them all older, back in the cistern, scared as hell. With that Bill stood up.

"Swear, swear that if it ever comes back, we will too." He said firmly. He grasped a piece of glass in his hand.

He walked around the circle, cutting open one of everyone's hands with the glass. Dominique shoved her head into Richie's shoulder as Bill sliced open her hand.

After they went around the circle, they all joined hands. Every single one of the kids were determined.

Then Stan, who had his head expertly wrapped by Dominique's mother, a nurse, looked up at everyone.

"I've gotta go." He took a hard look at Bill. "I hate you." He said, smiling. Everyone laughed at him as he left.

Soon everyone began to leave. Richie and Dominique walked home in the summer sun, wishing for it to never end.

As they neared Dominique's house, she stopped Richie at the gate. "We had a hell of a ride this summer Rich." She smirked.

"Damn straight babe." Richie smirked back, kissing his girlfriend.

"Ya know, after we fought that clown, and I realized, we could've died, I figured that I'd have people that didn't know that I loved them. So Richie, just so you know, I love you." Dominique told Richie.

He stood there, quiet for a bit. It was starting to scare Dominique. Why was he being so damn quiet?

"It's a good thing you said that Dominique Cortez, because I love you too." He smiled, kissing her again.

Dominique soon made her way up to her house, and inside.

As Richie walked down the street, he threw his arm in the air. He did it, she was his forever.