N I N E T E E N

The three turned around as they heard crackling in a mattress. As they saw a figure pop out of the middle.

It was Eddie. He looked dead. "Wanna play loogie?" His voice rasped out. Blood flew out of his mouth.

Dominique gagged. Bill and Richie's mouths fell open. Water began to seep out from under the mattress.

Dominique backed up from the nasty water. The three turned around to see three doors. They could hear Eddie's screams.

The doors read 'Not Scary At All', 'Scary', and 'The Scariest of All'. Obviously they chose the first one.

They heard Betty Ripsom's voice again. "Guys where's my shoe?" She asked in her childish voice.

Bill pulled on a light to see half of her body. All three screamed, Dominique grabbed the door and slammed it shut.

"Oh my god. Where the fuck were her legs?" Richie asked. It was taking all Dominique had not to throw up.

They chose the second door to see the hallway. "Where the hell is Eddie?" Dominique yelled.

They ran down the hall to see Pennywise the Clown terrorizing Eddie, who had a very broken arm.

Pennywise turned around, a frown on his face. "Is this not real enough for you Billy? It was real enough for Georgie." The clown said, smirking at the end.

It turned around to hurt them when Beverly came running through the door with a metal stake. She stabbed it through the clowns head.

Everyone ran to Eddie. Dominique held the small boy. No one really noticed the clown turn back around with drool falling out of its mouth.

It slashed at Ben's stomach, before laughing at them all and backing out the door that Dominique, Bill, and Richie came in from.

"Don't let it get away!" Bill yelled chasing after it. He watched it go down the old well before he came back.

Eddie was screaming as Richie had ahold of his arm. "Do not fucking touch me no!" He screamed.

"I'm gonna set it back!" Richie yelled. He still had ahold of Eddie's very broken arm.

"No! Let Dominique do it! Not you! Not you!" Eddie yelled again.

"Ok Eds, I'm gonna set your arm back. I need you to look Bill in the eyes and count to three. I'll do it on three." Dominique calmly said.

Eddie looked Bill in the eyes. As soon as he said one, Dominique set his arm back in place. Eddie screamed in pain.

"That was not fucking three Dominique! What the fuck!" Eddie screamed.

As the group ran outside afterwards, Dominique carrying Eddie. Richie admired how strong she was.

As they walked they ran into Miss Kaspbrak who was searching for Eddie. She stopped the car and got out screaming.

"I knew Eddie should have never been with you all! You know how delicate he is!" She said, while ironically throwing her son like a sack of potatoes into her car.

She dropped her keys as Bill tried to explain. "Here let me get those." Beverly said, but Miss K snatched them up.

"Oh don't think I haven't heard about you Miss Marsh. I don't want my little boy running around with a dirty girl like you." Eddie's mom snarled.

Eddie looked at them all with sadness in his eyes. His mom had scared away his only friends.